Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

4 hours ago, MikeHorton said:

A long day at the Chelsea flower show yesterday never been before but was spectacular! 

IMG-20220526-WA0047.jpg

We have the Cheshire Show coming up in June, apparently I'm thought to be a suitable person to judge the automotive stands. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

We have the Cheshire Show coming up in June, apparently I'm thought to be a suitable person to judge the automotive stands. 

Too good and opportunity to turn down! 

On 24/05/2022 at 11:19, Stu said:

Last few days of driving buses then it's all change from next week :shock:

Start a new job within the same company on Monday! 

It's inspector Blake mk2 Dawn of the clippy 😂 

• Haha 1

Looks a grrat weekend out there. A weekend off for me but have to isolate for an angiogram on Monday. Sadly no out on the bike but a good excuse for some DIY in the garden replacing some wall coping stones as I didn't like the old ones. I won't lie I'd rather be out on the bike but at least I'm in the sun!

6 hours ago, MikeHorton said:

Looks a grrat weekend out there. A weekend off for me but have to isolate for an angiogram on Monday. Sadly no out on the bike but a good excuse for some DIY in the garden replacing some wall coping stones as I didn't like the old ones. I won't lie I'd rather be out on the bike but at least I'm in the sun!

I once knew a lovely Irish lass called Angie O'Gram.

All the best for Monday.

• Haha 1

Good evening.

We’re on holiday in the Lakes. Just popped to the on site swimming pool and as we came out I spotted a couple of McLarens in the car park. A quick nose around and I counted nine in total (I assume the drivers are staying in the hotel).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dynax said:

Good morning :thumb:

Had a ride to Willingham Woods yesterday quite a few out despite the wet weather :thumb:

Was there anything surprising at the woods as apparently 'If you go down in the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise'? 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Steve_M said:

Good evening.

We’re on holiday in the Lakes. Just popped to the on site swimming pool and as we came out I spotted a couple of McLarens in the car park. A quick nose around and I counted nine in total (I assume the drivers are staying in the hotel).

You roughing it again then? 

2 hours ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

You roughing it again then? 

If roughing it means using the spa, swimming pool, sauna, hot tub. Yes. 👍

We can’t afford to stay in the hotel, though. That’s way out of our budget, especially as we have family with us. We’re in the timeshare we have* on the site. 

*inherited - we get to use it once every 5yrs.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MikeHorton said:

Was there anything surprising at the woods as apparently 'If you go down in the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise'? 

Not really, but the bacon butty was alright :thumb:

• Like 2

On 29/05/2022 at 18:07, Steve_M said:

Good evening.

Just be the owners 😂 

• Like 1