Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

46 minutes ago, MikeHorton said:

Good morning had great news yesterday my op planned for October will be done sooner. I had a call yesterday morning I go in on Sunday for a triple bypass, aortic repair and heart valve repair/replacement. I wasted no time in saying yes but running round like a loon finishing off stuff round the house so wife doesn't have to worry. I brimmed the AT with 24l of E10 the other day so I've some fuel stabiliser to put in as I can't see her moving off the centre stand for potentially 6 months. 

Well good luck and all the best with your op.

• Like 2

So prepped the bike for a few months of slumber. Pre op on Thursday I've shielded at home and got everything ready so wife has nothing to do whilst I have my operation. Told work I won't be starting my new job on Monday as I have surgery then. Phone call at 3pm today its cancelled due to an emergency op. I know it can't be helped but I'm generally at a low ebb today sobriety out the window and five pints later things seem only slightly better! 😩

• Sad 4

9 hours ago, MikeHorton said:

So prepped the bike for a few months of slumber. Pre op on Thursday I've shielded at home and got everything ready so wife has nothing to do whilst I have my operation. Told work I won't be starting my new job on Monday as I have surgery then. Phone call at 3pm today its cancelled due to an emergency op. I know it can't be helped but I'm generally at a low ebb today sobriety out the window and five pints later things seem only slightly better! 😩

Sorry to hear your op was postponed. That is hard when you've got yourself ready for it. I hope they get it back on track soon and it goes well. 

Your spelling and grammar after five pints is remarkable. These days five pints and I'd be writing complete drivel. (Not that anyone would notice much of a difference I suppose.)

9 hours ago, MikeHorton said:

That is a bummer hope they ring soon and get you booked in asap.

Hello from Florida!

Been here with the mrs for a week, been up to a lot and turns out we are returning home to a new PM and new monarch. Queen Liz is all I’ve known my entire life so was sad to see she’d passed, especially as my 98 year old gran adored her and was hoping she’d see her centenary letter written to her by the queen. 

Me and the gf raised a glass when we learnt of her passing.

Here’s a couple of pics, doing all the Disney stuff. We’ve done the universal parks, and this was a 2 year delayed 30th present to myself. As I wanted to go to the Star Wars land they’ve built here.

Disney - 2022 Disney - 2022

• Like 7