Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

4 hours ago, husoi said:

Nature 2 - humans 0

Warning as brand new virus is detected in 35 people in China (msn.com)

Again, made in China....

There often are new viruses, which typically go nowhere (hopefully not famous last words). But it's getting a bit irritating with China having the lockdown rules they do for pandemics, but next to no food safety rules... 

• Haha 1

On 09/08/2022 at 21:41, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

A weird thing this evening. I went to fill the car with petrol, as soon as the pump switched on all four windows wound down. 

I can open and close the windows with the key fob but it was left in the ignition as my wife was sat in the car. 

I guess something in the pump must have duplicated the signal for the automatic window opening.

That will have just been somebody copying your key fob, wouldn't worry bout it 😂 

8 hours ago, Bender said:

That will have just been somebody copying your key fob, wouldn't worry bout it 😂 

We're talking about a 12 year old Astra here, with custom lacquer peel and a modified exhaust (it has a hole in it somewhere). I'd be quite chuffed if I thought someone actually wanted to steal it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I used to have an old Corsa that cost me £450. I left the keys in the drivers side door most of the day and overnight by mistake while it was parked roadside. No One bothered taking it :lol:

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, Tiggie said:

I used to have an old Corsa that cost me £450. I left the keys in the drivers side door most of the day and overnight by mistake while it was parked roadside. No One bothered taking it :lol:

To be fair, we've all seen the American tv shows with bait cars... You might have actually deterred people from taking it :lol:

• Haha 1