Did you find the right partner

Trooper74

1 hour ago, skyrider said:

lucky git :classic_biggrin:

So many men seem to marry women they are not actually attracted too .. so it seems..

Man A .. likes wobbly bits .. so marries intelligent, resourceful stick insect and spends the rest of his life giving furtive looks to her sister with the wobbly bits.

Man B .. is the opposite ... you get the picture ...

What happens in Yorkshire is that every weekend, every puddle is surrounded by men with fishing rods that hate fishing, but are too scared to ask for a divorce and spend their lives miserable in the rain beating the same fish on the head week after week.

Their wives are in B&M comfort shopping, dreaming of Lars the Strong, who, frankly, is not going to ride in on a white charger or black Harley and whisk them away for dirty sex and fun on a cruise ship.

Choices choices .... how many on here, male, female, undecided or baffled have found real happiness the 2nd time around ??

Me .. the girl with the wobbly bits and the slightly prominent teeth  ... (us 30 years ago) ...

What about you lot ???

OH .. and to keep it on topic, she cooks an amazing Christmas Dinner .....

FB_IMG_1601205209177.jpg

Edited by Trooper74
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

I was married at 21 in Feb 1976......divorced by the time I was 28.

Then remarried at 32 in Feb 1987......and still married now.

Married at 20 divorced at 32 ... Happiness ever since ... and my ex, and Julies ex ... all happy because we did the "wrong" thing ..

Actually i feel sorry for the fish ....

9 minutes ago, Trooper74 said:

Married at 20 divorced at 32 ... Happiness ever since ... and my ex, and Julies ex ... all happy because we did the "wrong" thing ..

Actually i feel sorry for the fish ....

We all got married young back then......too young really.

Married at 21 divorced at 31! 

Remarried and never looked back! 

I have to say that she visits here :lol: 

On a serious note things couldn't be better unless I was a millionaire and not working :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've been married 14 years now. And I've known her longer than that! We were friends from age 16ish but we didn't actually start "seeing" each other until about 8 years later.

We were married within a year after we started going out. Everyone said we wouldn't last as it was "too soon" we didn't feel that way as we had known each other for years! :grin:

My sister has been married to her husband for 26 years .... 2 children now grown up and fled the nest, they have a house share not a relationship... they like each other but don't love each other .... 

She dreams of passion, cycling around the world and having a girlfriend, he wants motorbike adventures over the hill and far away ... but despite us replying to their questions about what they should do they keep running round the same hamster wheel ... 

We say to each of them ... be honest ... or run away .. but the cycle of low level unhappiness goes on and on ....

Making the move is the hardest thing .... buts its down hill from there ....

Married at 25, should be divorced in about a month at 35. Technically just scraped in 10 years on November 5th, I still sent her a nice anniversary gift. She was right at the time that's for sure - lovely lass. 

I'm quite enjoying being single now though... 

28 minutes ago, geofferz said:

Married at 25, should be divorced in about a month at 35. Technically just scraped in 10 years on November 5th, I still sent her a nice anniversary gift. She was right at the time that's for sure - lovely lass. 

I'm quite enjoying being single now though... 

Really? Cos you make the whole beach bum/intergalactic warrior with occasional babe thing look so difficult.. 😆

• Haha 1

Was married 26 years then she decided to leave me 5 years ago. Lost everything during and after the divorce but have managed to work my way back to being happy with life and not worrying about money anymore. 

• Like 2

Last 20 years spent on cruise ships, after first divorce that cost me house, bank account and soul.

As an optimist and hard learner married again and we are together 15 years now. 
seems it was yesterday, hopefully this is the last one.

I wouldn’t go through that one more time.

38 minutes ago, Six30 said:

very disappointed with the lack of pictures of your ladies..... or are they a bit to ugly to post pics up ? 

If I post pictures of them I’ll be back in court for breaching the dumb court order again.