Plans for 2021?

Stu

Just emailed Fife council and my local councillor for this. :) 

Maybe I can get free cones and a dedicated space for it.

Then will let the council do the advertising ;) :thumb: 

RESULT!!!

Fife council's "Lead Consultant (Parking Strategy & Operations)" agreed in supporting the initiative :) 

Part of the reply

"I'm happy to support this, but there would be some requirements to ensure it's done safely for both participants and the public.

We would need to receive an application for use of the car park which is something we often use for events. This would include information such as the number of participants, dates, duration, plans on managing other traffic safely, risk assessments and public liability insurance. It would also be the applicant's responsibility to place cones/signs/etc. during use."

This to be progressed once restrictions are lifted and we can go around again.. 🤩
  • Like 2

See my grandchildren  properly. Go out somewhere / anywhere on a whim. Eat out with family and  friends. Tell any jobsworth who asks me what I'm  doing to f**k off and die. Not bitter or anything......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Get a bit healthier after all this shite wi stomach. 

Get the kids through this years college work.

Get back to the coast.....

Do some dummy runs on the bike after they both pretty much decide which uni they are going to. (Need to know for my own sanity how quick i can get to them)

Not work as much.

Get back to the football n rugby.

Attend some gigs.

• Like 3

I’d like to get a holiday in this year, not the end of the world if not. Just done my first full year as a kidney transplant patient, which meant from late 2018 I wasn’t allowed more than hour away from my hospital and have my bag packed ready just in case. 2020 was supposed to have a bit normality to it 🤣

Just looking forward to spending more time with my wife and kids to be honest (kids are 5 and 3), in a more healthier capacity. 

Edited by Silentbob83
Spelling
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, matts said:

I’m definitely practicing my slow speed stuff, though I’m yet to buy any cones.

I certainly hope to be ready for the test!!!

you could use grass roots football training saucer type cones 50no for less than a tenner 👍  

• Like 2

Do the NC500 in its entirety on the ER5 and then sell it . Look for another project . Ride the Harley ( A lot ) and lose some weight . 

• Like 2

No biking plans for 2021. Having moved up North 18 months ago, I still haven’t really explored the area on the bike as much as I’d like, so that’s a to do. I think I’m due for my RoSPA 3 year retest this year so I’ll need to revise and practice for that. 

Away from the bike will be visiting the kids and my mum (better still, they can come and have a holiday here). Continue with renovating the house, build a polytunnel and raised beds to start growing our own vegetables. And get more time walking the fells in the Lake District. 

1 hour ago, Silentbob83 said:

I’d like to get a holiday in this year, not the end of the world if not. Just done my first full year as a kidney transplant patient, which meant from late 2018 I wasn’t allowed more than hour away from my hospital and have my bag packed ready just in case. 2020 was supposed to have a bit normality to it 🤣

Just looking forward to spending more time with my wife and kids to be honest (kids are 5 and 3), in a more healthier capacity. 

My Dad had kidney transplant. Gave him a complete new lease of life after 10 years of dialysing.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Silentbob83 said:

10 years...I have the upmost respect for long term dialysis.

It was back in the '70s, pretty hardcore in those days. He did three 8-hour nights of haemodialysis at home every week on a machine the size of a public phone box. After his transplant, they put the machine into a museum - it was so out of date. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, bonio said:

It was back in the '70s, pretty hardcore in those days. He did three 8-hour nights of haemodialysis at home every week on a machine the size of a public phone box. After his transplant, they put the machine into a museum - it was so out of date. 

i saw one lifted into a back garden via a helicopter `74-`78 

• Haha 1

Get test passed !!! Get bike finished and get out on it. Sort my allotment out. Just got onions and garlic growing atm. Maybe move my greenhouse there then build a covered area where it is now so i can put bikes undercover when i need shed space. Its possible theres going to be 4 bikes in there and father in law reckons hes going to give me his virago ......

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

father in law reckons hes going to give me his virago ......

Now now young lady what do you want with his little blue pills? :classic_biggrin::seeya:

Cheers Ian

Joking aside good to see your positive attitude is making a comeback!

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Get test passed !!! Get bike finished and get out on it. Sort my allotment out. Just got onions and garlic growing atm. Maybe move my greenhouse there then build a covered area where it is now so i can put bikes undercover when i need shed space. Its possible theres going to be 4 bikes in there and father in law reckons hes going to give me his virago ......

My kind of father in law!

• Like 1