Plans for 2021?

Stu

Same as last year and year before, end the decade long battle with X wife, enjoy quality time with family, get away with daughter partner and dogs somewhere...

For years work stopped me booking ahead, now work means I have to book my holidays a year ahead.  I am terrible for not arranging anything in advance.(no point if you don't know if daughter will be there) no deposits lost due to Covid no plans changed, but plans made to suit.  When this is all settled down there will be a few more weekend visits to catch up with friends that I look forward to.

As everybody else all plans will be Covid pending.

Ideal trip would be touring to Croatia for 2 weeks in the summer

If not possible then I'll be roaming down to England and spend some time by the coast.

Non related to trips or holidays, I'm toying with the idea of replacing the fairings on the Pan with red carbon fibre ones.

But still the 2nd Jan so probably it will change a lot :) 

2 hours ago, Steve_M said:

Thank you chaps. We’re just a little East of Carlisle, about 50 miles from Newcastle. I’d be happy to meet up for a cuppa and/or a ride at some point. 

Ohhh the lake district is on your doorstep, although there are a fair few nutters to contend with when it's sunny both in cars and on bikes.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bender said:

Ohhh the lake district is on your doorstep, although there are a fair few nutters to contend with when it's sunny both in cars and on bikes.

Sounds like the beginning of a norther forum trip to the lakes (Covid depending)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bender said:

We’re about an hour from Keswick. We’re quite familiar with the area since we’ve been visiting and fell walking for a fortnight every year for the last 20years. Always out of season to avoid people. 

I did some volunteer riding during lockdown last year, delivering scrubs to the Egremont area. It would have been rude not to return via the Lakes.

E69F0526-EBCF-4140-9CFF-EE31DE204B2F.jpeg

• Like 2

With my job I can never make plans due to never knowing quite when I'll be home. However - if all goes well Sweden might be nice or sailing on the west coast of Scotland. Probably more house arrest though; I've given up on government bullshit until it actually happens.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Buying a bike during Lockdown wasn't my smartest idea 🥴 however, at least I managed to get a good deal. I need to get some miles covered this year, only managed 2K this year. We have booked a week in the vendee (July).

While we have been in lockdown I have created 6 tours in the old Basecamp app. Options at the ready for that window of opportunity 😉

Lets hope we all get the chance to fulfil some of our plans, if not all of them 👍 

4 minutes ago, Pie man said:

Buying a bike during Lockdown wasn't my smartest idea 🥴 however, at least I managed to get a good deal. I need to get some miles covered this year, only managed 2K this year. We have booked a week in the vendee (July).

While we have been in lockdown I have created 6 tours in the old Basecamp app. Options at the ready for that window of opportunity 😉

Lets hope we all get the chance to fulfil some of our plans, if not all of them 👍 

yeah im the same not making a move with a fresh ride till all this lot blows over, it was bad enough keeping the bike sorned all last year 

• Like 1

Hopefully getting my cancer treatment sorted out, spent last year being strung along and forgotten about but ive been patient and had enough. The main hospital have been really good but the hospital that are meant to be doing the treatment couldn't  organize a raffle. 

• Like 8

Guest Richzx6r
11 minutes ago, Old-codger said:

Hopefully getting my cancer treatment sorted out, spent last year being strung along and forgotten about but ive been patient and had enough. The main hospital have been really good but the hospital that are meant to be doing the treatment couldn't  organize a raffle. 

Good luck with the treatment hope it gets sorted sooner rather than later 

Guest Swagman

Well my daughters plan is to sell her 2018 until Triumph to save for a mogage, guess she’ll be wanting to use my second bike, she’s already using my other car.🤣

Put as much into my pension as possible with a view to semi retire in 12-18 months.

Go on a touring holiday to Scotland in the car and make it up to JOG for the summer solstice.

Carrying on running, get up to 10km. Youngest daughter has now joined me so encourage her to stick at it.

1 hour ago, Old-codger said:

hope all goes well :thumb:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, dynax said:

Thinking about starting a sex doll brothel, give them a dunk in some anti bacterial cleanser before and after use, should stop any chance of spreading covid :thumb:

See the source image

Thanks for the support lads its much appreciated, unfortunately there are thousands out there like me or worse trying to get treatment yet that twat Hancock keeps saying hospitals are open for business. What a sick joke.

Edited by Old-codger
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Old-codger said:

Good luck with it mate.

Shite at the moment. Keep your head up mate 

• Like 2