Best and worst presents

Stu

It's becoming a bit of a tradition is this post now :lol:

So now the fat man has een what's your best and worst presents? 

Best for me has to be the wunderlich brake and clutch levers 😎

Worst has to be the amount of chocolate I have received! I'm going to be rolling in to the new year :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Apart from the usual multiple bottle's of bourbon I'd have to say I'm really impressed with this Sharpening stone kit thingy. Got my pocket knife literally razor sharp in a couple of minutes :shock:

20221225_180052.jpg

20221225_180155_001.jpg

• Like 2

Best are tickets to Battle proms at Blenheim palace next July.

Picnic, battle scenes, Spitfire fly past, classical music concert and fireworks.

No bad pressies TBH

Edited by Bianco2564

Best: Halfords tool chest - I had the lower trolley drawers and the middle section, but I finally have the top section. 

Worst: Electric toothbrush - Not because I think it's a bad present. But because for years I've had an argument with various dentists that I brush too hard. I use a soft brush, I have what I think is a very light technique. And this brush has a pressure sensor. Not triggered it once, and when I tried I was using 5-7 times the force I usually use. So on one hand, a big "ha! I knew it!" to the dentist... But on the other, my gums look a bit battered over one or two teeth, and while it's not visible, what is it?

• 1 month later...