What you doing this weekend?

rennie

Guest Richzx6r

Had a great day at the National Coal Mining Museum...

124352946_1261791264197866_2255982612972075179_n (2).jpg

Think your camera is busted mate can't see a thing

I don’t think they’ve added blast the cobwebs away for your mental well-being to the list of essential activities, you might want to add in-

meet up with one other person outside, or

picking up essential goods, or

travelling to exercise to your sentence :D

Ride done and a lot more relaxed than yesturday. I did notice a number of non-essential shops open and doing business, also so many people out and about makes this lockdown more of a joke sadly. :(

Fish

@Fish Good you got your ride out :thumb:

Dead as a door nail round here but then I have suspicions the South West has faired well on the Covid charts cos at heart we’re all miserable unsociable buggers who relish a good excuse to avoid each other! :lol:

Only found the grumpys in Cornwall, never Somerset

Excellent stuff :thumb:

I didn’t know they’d changed it to ‘recreation’ :D

@Fish Good you got your ride out :thumb:

Dead as a door nail round here but then I have suspicions the South West has faired well on the Covid charts cos at heart we’re all miserable unsociable buggers who relish a good excuse to avoid each other! :lol:

Only found the grumpys in Cornwall, never Somerset

The infection and death rate round here suggests otherwise, it’s either that or we’re all fine upstanding obedient citizens.... 😆

Might be worthwhile keeping this link handy, The bit we relate to are in part 2 paragraph 6/D :thumb:

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2020/1200/pdfs/uksi_20201200_en.pdf

So following the disappointment of having my car damaged I took it to a bodyshop to find out roughly what we are looking at in money and time.

Car damage 4.jpg

That little lot comes to well over a grand plus a car is going to be needed for at least a week !!!!! All presuming there is no hidden damage which I am unsure of.

So feeling depressed we decided to visit the graffiti wall that @Mawsley has posted in the past.

Graffiti wall 1.jpgGraffiti wall 2.jpg

Lovely afternoon trundle and feel a bit less stressed now.

Got home and the insurance company for the other party is doing the lot and hiring an equivalent car which could be a Merc, Beemer or Range Rover.

I am looking forward to this lol.

Cheers

Ian

Over a Grand :shock: :shock: £300 at the most... thats insurance companies for you.

No I am afraid thats a local body shop quote and takes in to account that the new rear light is £198 and thats from Germ and Swede rather than Merc.

Still not my prob and if there is damage to the air suspension I suspect it will be a write off. :cry:

However I reserve the right to rag the t*ts off any hire car they give me.

Cheers

Ian

Guest Swagman

So following the disappointment of having my car damaged I took it to a bodyshop to find out roughly what we are looking at in money and time.

Car damage 4.jpg

That little lot comes to well over a grand plus a car is going to be needed for at least a week !!!!! All presuming there is no hidden damage which I am unsure of.

So feeling depressed we decided to visit the graffiti wall that @Mawsley has posted in the past.

Graffiti wall 1.jpgGraffiti wall 2.jpg

Lovely afternoon trundle and feel a bit less stressed now.

Got home and the insurance company for the other party is doing the lot and hiring an equivalent car which could be a Merc, Beemer or Range Rover.

I am looking forward to this lol.

Cheers

Ian

Over a Grand :shock: :shock: £300 at the most... thats insurance companies for you.

No I am afraid thats a local body shop quote and takes in to account that the new rear light is £198 and thats from Germ and Swede rather than Merc.

Still not my prob and if there is damage to the air suspension I suspect it will be a write off. :cry:

Cheers

Ian

That’s a given rag away. :D

Cheers

Ian

Don"t be gentle, it's a rental. :lol:

One of the best things about the recall on my BMW the other week was the courtesy car - reasonable spec and they paid the fuel.

Might be worthwhile keeping this link handy, The bit we relate to are in part 2 paragraph 6/D :thumb:

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2020/1200/pdfs/uksi_20201200_en.pdf

The text is here - https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2020/1200/pdfs/uksi_20201200_en.pdf

Remembering the fallen and all those that have made sacrifices for us all past and present. Now off for a late shift then I'll raise a glass to them all when I get home. Days like this make you think how lucky we all are!

TELEMMGLPICT000023258075_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqeK8ehqBZJSTiVTgumtathRyT9BmsXxLzAJRaHIt-hvM.thumb.jpeg.d35c78e21b70eca3477f813871915385.jpeg

Catspaws?

they are like intermediate off/on road tyres not like full knobblies i have them on my traily

95% of my time is on tarmac so it wouldn't be the right choice.

im the same very little off roading

Cheers

Ian

Don"t be gentle, it's a rental. :lol:

One of the best things about the recall on my BMW the other week was the courtesy car - reasonable spec and they paid the fuel.

You lot are going to love this !!!!!!

Other party admitted complete liability and hire company have delivered a 8000 mile Mercedes S350 AMG Premium Line for my delectation and pleasure :D

Having spent a stupid few minutes playing with the 64 different internal ambient light choices I went towards work at 0515 this morning.

I can only say "WHAT A HOOOOOOOOOOT !!!!!" Hee Hee.

Love it and so easy to stay within the law !

I wish I could afford one.

Cheers

Ian

You lot are going to love this !!!!!!

Other party admitted complete liability and hire company have delivered a 8000 mile Mercedes S350 AMG Premium Line for my delectation and pleasure :D

Having spent a stupid few minutes playing with the 64 different internal ambient light choices I went towards work at 0515 this morning.

I can only say "WHAT A HOOOOOOOOOOT !!!!!" Hee Hee.

Love it and so easy to stay within the law !

I wish I could afford one.

Cheers

Ian

Nice!

Now the trick it to wear the tyres down to the ply before you hand it back.