Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

that bitch Thatcher has a lot to answer for, i remember it well , no warning , just one day no milk :shock:

And I'll wager that if you'd got your milk back then you'd have gone on to get a Mod gig by now!

Thatcher now there was a woman.

You sure?

And I'll wager that if you'd got your milk back then you'd have gone on to get a Mod gig by now!

You sure?

It's Bender trolling again Neil!

But as we're on the subject of POS Tories.......how about this as a metaphor for Brexit!

It’s the lorry park in Kent aka The Farage Garage today!

They built it on a flood plain.

Emyt7neW8AEa4jL.jpg.37bae5f891a7c3d86588baa8663c2390.jpg

You sure?

He'll yes.

She had bigger balls than any labour pm 😁

Thought you'd know by now Bender, any thing politics thats not Labour is a no no and your a gammon if you disagree .

You sure?

He'll yes.

Thought you'd know by now Bender, any thing politics thats not Labour is a no no and your a gammon if you disagree .

In theory I should be labour through and through, brought up in a slum, no heating, no gas no inside toilet, you would be prosecuted these days ohhh yes that was in a labour controlled city.

Even as a child I disliked labour and the eternal strikes, try living in a house opposite a powerstation that's on strike when your only comfort comes from electricity.

He'll yes.

In theory I should be labour through and through, brought up in a slum, no heating, no gas no inside toilet, you would be prosecuted these days ohhh yes that was in a labour controlled city.

Even as a child I disliked labour and the eternal strikes, try living in a house opposite a powerstation that's on strike when your only comfort comes from electricity.

politics ... upper class twits , slagging each other off .

You sure?

He'll yes.

We're coming to the endgame now.....unless of course Bozo sells you all out.

You sure?

He'll yes.

Can you not question anyones gender these days...

Neither do most small boys enjoy working with cars these days either. The number of people unable to do simple DIY or handle basic tools is amazing. I gave up trying to mentor younger people how to fix cars because they basically weren't interested.

Anyway, this isn't Facebook where everyone takes things so seriously. Most of what goes on here is somewhat tongue in cheek.

My youngest grandson really enjoys helping his dad do car maintenance. The elder doesn't. Personally I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than do anything mechanical. Detest housework but don't mind gardening. I think it all comes down to what you like to do but I don't think there's anyone who likes ironing!

Neither do most small boys enjoy working with cars these days either. The number of people unable to do simple DIY or handle basic tools is amazing. I gave up trying to mentor younger people how to fix cars because they basically weren't interested.

Anyway, this isn't Facebook where everyone takes things so seriously. Most of what goes on here is somewhat tongue in cheek.

My youngest grandson really enjoys helping his dad do car maintenance. The elder doesn't. Personally I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than do anything mechanical. Detest housework but don't mind gardening. I think it all comes down to what you like to do but I don't think there's anyone who likes ironing!

I don't mind ironing to be honest. It's one of the few times I listen to music. Anything else I can't stand having music playing as it distracts me. I used to do the ironing on Sunday afternoons watching the Formula 1, the deal was my wife took the girls out and I had the TV to myself for the duration of the race. The only downside was that if it was a good race I got too excited and banged the iron too hard. I broke a few that way.

On one trip to buy a replacement iron I took the girls, they were about 5 & 3 at the time. Whilst I was pondering which iron to buy they discovered a huge pyramid of fan heaters in the shop. Someone had over ordered heaters so they had piled them up in the massive display on the shop floor. Our two decided to pull one of the bottom ones out and the whole lot came down.

I utterly detest ironing. Unfortunately so does my wife and she refuses to iron my stuff. Fortunately I don't work in an office so crumpled shirts aren't an issue. If they were I'd seriously consider paying someone to do it.