Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

6 minutes ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

I may have to indulge this evening. We've just cleared our mortgage. 

Congratulations I am sure it must be a very nice feeling.

I have just gone the other way and am upsizing so back in the lenders clutches lol.

Cheers

Ian

• Sad 1

Don`t worry @Bender it will be worth it to gain a double garage sized workshop at the bottom of the garden and effectively a garage sized entrance with doors front and rear under the spare bedroom.

A sort of drive through entrance to the garden with good solid doors on the front.

Cheers

Ian

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

Don`t worry @Bender it will be worth it to gain a double garage sized workshop at the bottom of the garden and effectively a garage sized entrance with doors front and rear under the spare bedroom.

A sort of drive through entrance to the garden with good solid doors on the front.

Cheers

Ian

I've toyed with the idea of a drive through garage so I could still have access to the garage in the garden, wife says it's not worth the expense. 

5 minutes ago, Bender said:

I've toyed with the idea of a drive through garage so I could still have access to the garage in the garden, wife says it's not worth the expense. 

I had the same conversation but because the new place was built in the early 1900`s as a coaching house it was already done.

Result for us as previous tenant built workshop at bottom of garden.

Cheers

Ian

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Bender said:

Get your balls out of her handbag and just do it.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Bender said:

Women! What do they know! 

• Like 1

On 20/08/2021 at 16:55, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

I may have to indulge this evening. We've just cleared our mortgage. 

Congratulations.

We paid ours off 3 years ago, 12 years ahead of schedule, such a big relief to be cleared of it.

On the day of final payment I wanted to go in to the building society and symbolically hand it over, we took our very original payment book in from 1985 to show them and one of the ladies serving on the tills recognised her signature on the book from 33 years previous.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, dynax said:

Good morning looks a better day, considering going on a breakfast run somewhere well more like brunch by the time I get sorted :thumb:

Were off out for coffee then brunch, I plan on being in no fit state to ride/drive 😂 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bender said:

Were off out for coffee then brunch, I plan on being in no fit state to ride/drive 😂 

Who you got your eye on banning this time? :D 

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bender said:

Thinking of going to Faun Cafe at Hemswell Cliff, just far enough away for reasonable ride then have a few options of longer routes back home taking in some nice roads :thumb:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dynax said:

Thinking of going to Faun Cafe at Hemswell Cliff, just far enough away for reasonable ride then have a few options of longer routes back home taking in some nice roads :thumb:

If you do then let us know what its like 

1 hour ago, dynax said:

I lived there for a while towards the end of my time in The Army.

I can't remember a cafe though only the market/car boot.

Good Morning :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1