Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

7 hours ago, bonio said:

You training as a drone pilot? MOD job? Or working for Ken McCallum?

Cool - I think ;-)

Just part of the current role, not sure exactly, multi-spectral imaging of forest or summit. Not sure they are sure.

On 28/09/2021 at 07:34, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

Good news guys - all my worries are over. Just had an email from a General serving with the US Army in Syria who says he's found barrels of money buried under a farmhouse. Apparently I can have 30% of the stash if I help him get it out of the country. That's around $5 million for me - so it's free motorbikes for everyone.

Do you need a hand ?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

What happened?

A pedestrian, a Woman, was hit by a car in a road near by ... badly bleeding ... the Air Ambulance was transiting the area and were called in to get a doctor on site fast. She was taken by ambulance to the local hospital .. before the crew had even finished stowing their gear they where tasked to another incident. Top Chaps all. Pilot, ex Army. 2 Senior Paramedics, Doctor.

OyvDNSqYQPiIcKbl9xyZwg.jpg

Edited by Trooper74
  • Like 2

Good evening. Back from a short trip to Glasgow where we’ve been working on my step-daughter’s flat, readying it for sale (and so she can pay back the money we’ve lent her to buy it).

Yea gods, what atrocious weather for driving in, and what the actual feck is it with middle lane road hogs? 

Now chilling, slowly emptying a glass of Old Speckled Hen, and about to watch a old episode of Dr Who. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Steve_M said:

Good evening. Back from a short trip to Glasgow where we’ve been working on my step-daughter’s flat, readying it for sale (and so she can pay back the money we’ve lent her to buy it).

Yea gods, what atrocious weather for driving in, and what the actual feck is it with middle lane road hogs? 

Now chilling, slowly emptying a glass of Old Speckled Hen, and about to watch a old episode of Dr Who. 

propper tv programme, hope it's john pertwee

Edited by skyrider

Just been watching Ross Kemp in Afghanistan with 45 Commando RM .... sobering ....

Night Chaps ....

Edited by Trooper74