Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

1 hour ago, Bender said:

Them chains them chains there about to drag me down........ 

It did! 

dragged me to the floor and had to sit there and fit it! shame he had no MOT otherwise it would have been in my garage and on the ramp :lol: 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Stu said:

It did! 

dragged me to the floor and had to sit there and fit it! shame he had no MOT otherwise it would have been in my garage and on the ramp :lol: 

I really need a bike lift. Ain't much fun removing swing arm whilst crouching on the floor 

8 hours ago, Steve_M said:

Good morning. Third day of feeling somewhat under the weather. I think I caught a cold off my grandson. The bike’s in for service and MoT tomorrow so  I need to be ok by then. 

Take it easy I have this mother of all lurgy's going around had it since 21st sept and no sign of it relenting steroids and 2 lots of anti biotics in !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ian Frog said:

It sure does at your ? our age lol.

Cheers

Ian

I feel OK at the moment, but I know I will feel it tomorrow, and I have the weirdest looking little finger I've seen. 

I took the brace off to wash my hands, and have left it off for now to give it some relief 

8 minutes ago, billy sugger said:

I feel OK at the moment, but I know I will feel it tomorrow, and I have the weirdest looking little finger I've seen. 

I took the brace off to wash my hands, and have left it off for now to give it some relief 

Don`t let @Six30 hear your hand is free for some relief !

I fear @Stu will be left in a layby on his lonesome lol.

Cheers

Ian

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Bender said:

It's bad enough the poor sods have to share 3 mothers. 

You know you're from 'Ull if your wife, sister and daughter are fewer than three people.

• Haha 1