Zipping Trousers to Jacket

onesea

Zipping Trousers to jackets  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How many Zip There trousers to there Jacket?

• Don’t need them one piece only for me,
    • Well only if they match,
    • Well only if they match,
    • Sometimes,
    • I know it can be done but never do it,
    • That’s what those pesky zips are for,

I like to zip.

Prevention of road-rash on the coccyx if I accidentally dismount, and it's more comfy than feeling like I'm not quite dressed properly. 

I imagine if you're sat upright, the comfort thing isn't so obvious compared to reaching forward with the jacket riding up? 

Edited by Simon Davey
Mad smelling pishtake

1 hour ago, Simon Davey said:

I like to zip.

Prevention of road-rash on the coccyx if I accidentally dismount

On that assumption your pants are that far down and slide for that much (not stating it couldn't happen by the way) but if your front side sliding and that happens "little timmy" is gonna be "tiny timmy" and bean bag is gonna pop all the beans out...😱

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, RideWithStyles said:

On that assumption your pants are that far down and slide for that much (not stating it couldn't happen by the way) but if your front side sliding and that happens "little timmy" is gonna be "tiny timmy" and bean bag is gonna pop all the beans out...😱

But I said coccyx, not c*ck....

I'm a braces man myself. They stop both the builder's bum and cold draft but also allows a slightly loser fit of trousers which aids comfort when in the sat position, yet still keep the trousers up when you take your jacket off.

Edited by Capt Sisko
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Capt Sisko said:

I'm a braces man myself. They stop both the builder's bum and cold draft but also allows a slightly loser fit of trousers which aids comfort when in the sat position, yet still keep the trousers up when you take your jacket off.

I’ve always wondered about all the weirdos who don’t used braces. It’s by far the best solution. 

18 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

I’ve always wondered about all the weirdos who don’t used braces. It’s by far the best solution. 

Having just failed to zip my new jacket and trousers together, they're different brands, this is a good Idea. Thanks guys. 

Im a picker/fiddler by nature-no not those sickos but more of those annoying fidget people as the wife calls me 😅.  if i had braces when stopped id have to pull them out and play.. wow sounds worse now... to illustrate so Stu's finger of fate doesnt ban me.

milagro-p-tinto-suspenders.gif

Edited by RideWithStyles
Get the picture
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1