What did you do to your bike today?

Stu

My Everyday View 

Overlooking Wicklow Bay and out across the Irish Sea :-)

Just getting ready to head off for a Jolly to Hook Lighthouse about 150KM down the Coast 

Flask of Coffee and a sanwich made hopefully the weather stays nice expecting approx 22 C today 

J

View.jpg

Edited by V650
  • Like 3

A 140KM jolly down south east coast 

Hook Lighthouse in Co Wexford is one of the oldest lighthouses in the world @ 850 years 

Lovely day for a spin :-)

Hook 2.jpg

Hook1.jpg

Hook Lighthouse.jpg

Edited by V650
  • Like 6

50 minutes ago, Mick67 said:

Getting the bike ready for me hols, fitted a Puig screen and checked bike over, fluids levels, tight bolts etc. A few on the rack needed tweaking.

Dont forget the tyre pressure and check the lights :-) have a good trip 

• Like 1

I didn't ride it, will find out how stupid that was at end of shift. 

Forecast says heavy rain after long dry spell for end of shift. 

A 30 minute ride turned into 45 minute drive, parking at work always challenging.

If it's not raining at end of shift I won't be happy...

Fitted new rear disc. Had an advisory last year disc was worn so EBC disc ordered. Fitting disc ‘bout 15 minutes. Un seizing the chain adjusters ‘bout hour and half 🤬. Refitting wheel was fun, why do Suzuki have so many loose bits to line up for the axel to go through. Got it all finished just before the rain arrived.

My GPX was much easier.

Edited by JRH
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JRH said:

Fitted new rear disc. Had an advisory last year disc was worn so EBC disc ordered. Fitting disc ‘bout 15 minutes. Un seizing the chain adjusters ‘bout hour and half 🤬. Refitting wheel was fun, why do Suzuki have so many loose bits to line up for the axel to go through. Got it all finished just before the rain arrived.

My GPX was much easier.

Its a juggling act to get it all in there and lined up and holding it all with 3 hands while you put the spindle through with the forth isn't it........

4 hours ago, Stu said:

Its a juggling act to get it all in there and lined up and holding it all with 3 hands while you put the spindle through with the forth isn't it........

I'll show you guys my " Brick Method " tomorrow if I can be arsed .  😁

• Like 1

I spent the last several days giving my bike a deep clean and polish ready for Coventry Moto Fest and I am well satisfied with my efforts . 

Polish_20220905_232638848.png

IMG_20220905_231522233.jpg

Edited by fastbob
  • Like 8

8 hours ago, fastbob said:

I spent the last several days giving my bike a deep clean and polish ready for Coventry Moto Fest and I am well satisfied with my efforts . 

Polish_20220905_232638848.png

IMG_20220905_231522233.jpg

I wouldn’t have bothered, forecast says it’s gonna piss down ☹️

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, billy sugger said:

I looked at mine after seeing Bobs' pic, thinking shall I clean it as well for Saturday, then thought no sod it, it shows its ridden

Hee Hee be careful Bob has just ridden that one back from Scotland and just for the record I did more mileage on it in 2 years than the previous owner did in something like 7 lol.

Cheers

Ian

11 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

Hee Hee be careful Bob has just ridden that one back from Scotland and just for the record I did more mileage on it in 2 years than the previous owner did in something like 7 lol.

Cheers

Ian

And in torrential rain both directions .