Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

5 minutes ago, Bender said:

I've been bored enough from today, emptied and tidied under stairs, stripped my dead 12v drill that died, it's not dead anymore, made Chip shop curry sauce which when you can't smell or taste is a bit of a gamble 😁 

Re arranged other crap, discovered 2 repair panels for an old car project have gone a bit Rusty, cleaned and oiled them, tmrw Is looking real boring.

i been painting indoors , bored with that after an hour, footy to look forward to tomorrow , cant even take the dog out, although i could , i put him in me old Golf and take him to a place i know  , never no one else there , i wont take him though , i'll do me time properly.

• Like 3

@Six30 hope your Mrs is ok after the test result.

We had an interesting day because one of the kids in my wife's class went for a test, if it had been positive it would have closed that school bubble and she'd be isolating. Not sure where would leave me until she'd had a test? 

Fortunately he was negative.

10 hours ago, Six30 said:

mrs tested positive , have em regular cause of her work, she had the jab few weeks back, she's got no symptons dont feel ill at all .

i had test last week was negative . We cant go out at all for for fook sake.

Sorry @Six30 missed this, hope she gets over it soon :thumb:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Six30 said:

mrs tested positive , have em regular cause of her work, she had the jab few weeks back, she's got no symptons dont feel ill at all .

But tested Positive for what ???? 

We all assume covid ... But considering people's view of your lifestyle and hedonism ...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bender said:

@Six30 if only someone had created a Covid thread, folk may not have missed it 😁 

Hope you both continue on the path of no symptons 👍 

me to , so how are you feeling do you feel rough ?

On 15/01/2021 at 12:57, Stu said:

Yup seen it 

Dickhead can't drive! 

An oldie but a goodie ... Them that shouldn't  can and then those who should Can't 

Edited by TimR
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

@Six30 hope your Mrs is ok after the test result.

We had an interesting day because one of the kids in my wife's class went for a test, if it had been positive it would have closed that school bubble and she'd be isolating. Not sure where would leave me until she'd had a test? 

Fortunately he was negative.

We have policy about this at work. Someone at home isolating because of this does not prompt us to isolate. If you have the same sort of thinking then it leaves you no different unless your other half becomes symptomatic. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Six30 said:

Somehow missed this bit of bad news. Hope Mrs. Six pulls through and you don't catch it at all. Best of luck. 

• Like 1

This is the live track ( 20:55 this evening ) of a Police surveillance Aircraft based at DSA / Finningley airport. We track it most days on its missions. It moves from centre of population to centre of population where it orbits collecting data ...

It’s a Vulcanair P68 ... big brother ??

fullsizeoutput_3ab.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Trooper74 said:

This is the live track ( 20:55 this evening ) of a Police surveillance Aircraft based at DSA / Finningley airport. We track it most days on its missions. It moves from centre of population to centre of population where it orbits collecting data ...

It’s a Vulcanair P68 ... big brother ??

fullsizeoutput_3ab.jpeg

Searching for dirty mancs breaking lockdown rules....

I have no idea what a police surveillance aircraft is?

7 minutes ago, NeilM said:

Searching for dirty mancs breaking lockdown rules....

I have no idea what a police surveillance aircraft is?

This is what this one is ..... G-POLV based at DSA. It’s fitted with an extensive camera suite.

78410566_2837471113046996_8000984515244181529_n.jpg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Trooper74 said:

This is what this one is ..... G-POLV based at DSA. It’s fitted with an extensive camera suite.

78410566_2837471113046996_8000984515244181529_n.jpg

So serious question then.

What are they primarily used for ?