Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

6 hours ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

First ride this morning in my summer riding jeans. They appear to have mysteriously shrunk during lockdown. They weren't that tight last year.

The lovely Kate at Hideout Leathers has mentioned this is a problem for many riders and that she has to modify the riding kit for riders most years.

• Like 1

Not been problem for me by virtue of being married to the Duracell bunny. I have been route marched over most of Gloucestershire to the extent that the one consolation in going back to sea will be I get a bit of a rest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

Not been problem for me by virtue of being married to the Duracell bunny. I have been route marched over most of Gloucestershire to the extent that the one consolation in going back to sea will be I get a bit of a rest.

I have worn out three pairs of walking shoes over lockdown. My wife uses an app to record walks and we've covered hundreds of miles over the past year. So it seems a bit unfair that my jeans are tighter. 

9 minutes ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

I have worn out three pairs of walking shoes over lockdown. My wife uses an app to record walks and we've covered hundreds of miles over the past year. So it seems a bit unfair that my jeans are tighter. 

Sounds like your washing them on too higher temperature setting......

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dynax said:

Back home now after a very pleasant afternoon on the East coast :thumb:

Good to meet you today :thumb:

You really aren't as strange as you make out :lol: 

• Haha 3