Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

39 minutes ago, oldgrump said:

Second that on the cakes👍, and @Mississippi Bullfrog most places are good for afternoon tea in the Forest, I haven't used them for awhile but The Old Station Tea rooms at Holmsley use to be good.

And close to Sammy Millers as well.😂

We shall try that tomorrow as it's on the route of our ride. 

1 hour ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

We shall try that tomorrow as it's on the route of our ride. 

Well if you are down here, don't forget Poole Quay bike night on a Tuesday night, again not as well attended as years ago, but still a good night.

3 hours ago, skyrider said:

this lady has recently passed away

Yes , that's the point of the post . Lt , later Commander ,  Nyota Uhura , Communications Officer aboard the Star Ship Enterprise . Born Earth 2239 , died Earth 2022*  , race : Human .     * Yesterday . 

Morning!

Still getting used to being back at work after a week and a half in the Isle of Wight. Work issues seem endless at the moment, constantly arguing with clients due to a "solutions" team, whose solution to everything seems to be to agree to something, and then palm it off onto engineering who then produce a solution for them that usually ups the originally agreed cost, and makes all parties feel fairly pissed.

... Probably why they are doing a round of redundancies...

Healeys Rattler does the same to me … I’ve seen they now do one with an 8•5% ABV 😱

Only seen it in boxes of 12 though, I’d need to try a single one 1st - if I bought a box of 13  and it was yummy things could spiral out of control very quickly 🥳

Happy Friday everybody.

Fun fact:

I found out why I forget everyone's name, but wont forget mine.

People keep repeating it at me.  🙄

3 hours ago, husoi said:

Happy Friday everybody.

Fun fact:

I found out why I forget everyone's name, but wont forget mine.

People keep repeating it at me.  🙄

In their defense I have no idea how to say your forum name either :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fozzie said:

In their defense I have no idea how to say your forum name either :lol:

I've been called so many different names, one more doesn't matter 🤣

1 hour ago, husoi said:

I've been called so many different names, one more doesn't matter 🤣

I thought I would Google...  

"husoi

a very handsome guy who is very independent. his facial features will amaze you and you will catch yourself staring at him. he can be very kind but also fierce. don’t ever underestimate him either! he is the guy who will steal all the girls away without even trying. he is very unique and one of a kind."

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, onesea said:

I thought I would Google...  

"husoi

a very handsome guy who is very independent. his facial features will amaze you and you will catch yourself staring at him. he can be very kind but also fierce. don’t ever underestimate him either! he is the guy who will steal all the girls away without even trying. he is very unique and one of a kind."

I can assure you I didn't wrote it 😎

It is called the market cafe, a little place on the far corner of a square area that is a car park come seating area withe 2 or 3 little eateries on it, and a Cafe Nero. There is a bridge over a river/canal just before the place, if you go into St Neots via Kimbolton you go over the bridge and the square is on the right. Bikes just park out front on the square. 

It is called the market cafe, a little place on the far corner of a square area that is a car park come seating area withe 2 or 3 little eateries on it, and a Cafe Nero. There is a bridge over a river/canal just before the place, if you go into St Neots via Kimbolton you go over the bridge and the square is on the right. Bikes just park out front on the square.

48 Market Square, Saint Neots PE19 2AA