Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

45 minutes ago, fastbob said:

Well , those were very optimistic words . I got progressively worse and had to be taken to hospital by ambulance on Sunday morning where I remain at the moment . I'm on intravenous antibiotics and waiting for some improvement in my breathing to kick in . It has to be said that this is a real wake up call regarding my weight which has to be big contributory factor . I'm going on a diet as soon as I get out of here .

Good luck, have you any idea if it's a specific thing flue covid etc or just a culmination. 

1 hour ago, fastbob said:

Well , those were very optimistic words . I got progressively worse and had to be taken to hospital by ambulance on Sunday morning where I remain at the moment . I'm on intravenous antibiotics and waiting for some improvement in my breathing to kick in . It has to be said that this is a real wake up call regarding my weight which has to be big contributory factor . I'm going on a diet as soon as I get out of here .

At least you are somewhere they can look after you hope you start to improve v soon 

Edited by MikeHorton

1 hour ago, fastbob said:

Hope you get better soon. Have they told you what's actually wrong with you yet? Can be difficult to find out from my experience with my mother this year.

Well , turns out that I've got a broken rib ! Coughed myself unconscious and fell off a garden chair two weeks ago and been in agony every time I coughed since .  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

10 hours ago, Old-codger said:

Hi Fastbob sorry to hear you are having such a rough time hopefully things can only get better as M people once said.

that was D : ream

Edited by skyrider

4 hours ago, fastbob said:

Well , turns out that I've got a broken rib ! Coughed myself unconscious and fell off a garden chair two weeks ago and been in agony every time I coughed since .  

That's a good 6 weeks of discomfort hope you have some decent pain relief rest up

10 minutes ago, MikeHorton said:

That's a good 6 weeks of discomfort hope you have some decent pain relief rest up

It dosen't hurt at all unless I cough . 

7 minutes ago, fastbob said:

It dosen't hurt at all unless I cough . 

Erm best not to cough lol. Bit like my bypass 6 weeks after now if I sneeze or cough it's still sore. Initially I won't lie I was nearly in tears threw up after my op and then sneezed later on I thought I'd die 😂