Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

4 hours ago, Yorky said:

Ah, Virgin, one bits gone bust already, maybe the rest is following. Might wipe that smug grin off his face.

He'll soon be back to selling used condoms !

4 hours ago, rennie said:

Now having Internet problems at home! It's a virgin media problem nationwide apparently 

Yep, Been having issues at shop for last couple of days with them. 

• Like 1

Good morning. We, too, have (BT) internet problems. The BT engineer will be with us sometime before 1pm, apparently.

I do hope the fix requires new fibre running from the exchange to the house…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good morning :thumb:

Having a ride to Middleton In Teesdale today, meeting up with a group at Squire's and having a ride with them, most are staying over for the weekend, but I will be coming back home, I'm just going for the ride :thumb:

• Like 2

Good morning :thumb:

What a fantastic day yesterday, the ride was brilliant, the scenery breathtaking. Being on a group ride wasn't able to stop and take pictures, I will do it on my one day and take some photos, we rode through a firing range somewhere between Leyburn and Barnard Castle, the roads superb, it really did make you feel alive. Everyone should be on a bike :thumb:

Just to add Xena held her own with the big bikes, yes she did struggle on some of the hills but otherwise she did me proud :thumb:

Edited by dynax
  • Like 4

Good Morning :classic_biggrin: We're off to Wales tomorrow for the day (in the car) :thumb: 

Going to the New Forest in the campervan next week:thumb:

If I decide to clean my bike today somebody please either give me a new job or come and shoot me! :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

We're planning a short trip to N Wales next week camping.  The forecast is 50mph+ winds. Should be interesting.  

It's Wales the wind will be 50mph but if your by in a valley you will be fine.  Until the rain floods the flood the flat area you pitched your tent on at the bottom of of the valley in out of the wind.

12 hours ago, rennie said:

Going to the New Forest in the campervan next week:thumb:

If I decide to clean my bike today somebody please either give me a new job or come and shoot me! :classic_biggrin:

Ah the New Forest my neck of the woods.  Don't worry by the time you bought a beer or 2 down here, you will be needing a new job.

You like cider? 

MynSerCider

https://m.facebook.com/MYNERSCIDER/

There is also one in Burley although they are known in to be expensive.

Edited by onesea
  • Thanks 1