Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

A few years ago we got handed this to put it up in the shop window. Owner doesn't like posters up so we usually say thanks and that we'll do it later then file in the bin when the person leaves.

I put it on my bosses door on the way to work next day. 😆

image.jpg

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, Bender said:

That tale is a load of bollocks...... 

So his mother didn't cut it off? And what of goebbels, I've heard it said he had no balls?

Outward bound ferry booked for our September tour. Travelling from Harwich to Hook of Holland which allows us to visit Norfolk friends and my son/grandson. Return date two weeks later via either Hull or Newcastle from Rotterdam/Amsterdam depending on which is cheaper.

That’s all the pre-booking done, we’re aiming for near Grenoble across to Switzerland, into Italy and Austria before heading back to the ferry through Germany. 

Excited? Moi? 🤗

• Like 4

246 Miles in and used 18l of fuel. By my reckoning, I'm getting 62 MPG but then again, it is the honeymoon period. 

Obtained a quote for the 1st service, £££ varies from £189 - £210, are the days gone when is was roughly the price of the oil and filter for the 1st service.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tiggie said:

Got dragged up this today by my Wife. I don't do heights!! :shock:

20230425_113217.jpg

Like the caterpillar said when he saw a butterfly, " You'll never get me up in one of those things !"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1