nobs running this place

delete delete delete scared of there masters this is a bullshit sad excuse of a forum termination of any contact

I love Bender, I love Bender, bender is great 😁

8 hours ago, Vic101 said:

delete delete delete scared of there masters this is a bullshit sad excuse of a forum termination of any contact

Don’t start your bike in a an enclosed space, kids.

• Haha 5

What you expect from a guy stating as female and wanting someone to suck his c@ck....

Kermit The Frog No GIF by Muppet Wiki

• Haha 2

I assume its another visitor from the Spanish forum. 

Can't be arsed with the childishness of it all to be honest so I just simply ban and go about my day :roll:

• Thanks 3

No idea what he's on about that's been deleted either. None of us have deleted anything of his from what I can see. In fact nothing has been deleted for a long time apart from spam, it's just not the kind of forum that needs a lot of moderation. :scratch:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Tiggie said:

No idea what he's on about that's been deleted either. None of us have deleted anything of his from what I can see. In fact nothing has been deleted for a long time apart from spam, it's just not the kind of forum that needs a lot of moderation. :scratch:

I did flag a spammer or 2 in the user list, maybe I deleted a friend 😂

Does make you wonder how sad your life must be when you feel the urge to  keep making up accounts and trying to stir shit, ohh well, next.

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, Bender said:

I did flag a spammer or 2 in the user list, maybe I deleted a friend 😂

Does make you wonder how sad your life must be when you feel the urge to  keep making up accounts and trying to stir shit, ohh well, next.

You should have replied to "I love Bender, I love Bender, Bender is great" with:

futurama-bender.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

You should have replied to "I love Bender, I love Bender, Bender is great" with:

futurama-bender.gif

Somehow I think bender may have had a hand in that edit if I'm being honest 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

Ahh, I did wonder, but couldn't tell if it was an unhinged pop at your moderation :lol:

I've been very moderate in my moderation, it's dead exciting stuff

re-sizing pictures for big head Kevin's posts and keeping an eye on new members to see what blatantly looks like a bot or spam or a twat, it's edge of the seat stuff, ohh and checking first posts from new members, excitement that you just can't find in the real world.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

I'm cutting biscuits right out but it's pretty easy as the only options are Oreos (don't like),  Jacobs cream crackers and Ritz crackers. My person in charge of provisioning seems to think this is enough. I don't but as they are on my "eat on pain of death" list it is easy to avoid them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Bender said:

I've been very moderate in my moderation, it's dead exciting stuff

keeping an eye on new members to see what blatantly looks like a bot or spam or a twat you just can't find in the real world.

Well shall i say it? your right there far too moderate, im still here! 🤭🤡

Rowan Atkinson Party GIF by Working Title

Edited by RideWithStyles
  • Haha 2

I’ve cut potatoes, rice and pasta plus biscuits and most sweet things …. 4 months later … 3 stone lighter and all my motorcycle kit fits better than ever … 👍

• Like 7