What you doing this weekend?

rennie

12 minutes ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

Jealous? Why? The poor chap can't even find a decent beer to drink.

I'd almost be willing to drink piss out of a boot to be able to actually go somewhere of my choice without any restrictions at all. California being probably my first choice followed by south east coast of Australia. At a pinch I'd even take Bognor Regis, but I'd draw the line at Blackpool.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

I'd almost be willing to drink piss out of a boot to be able to actually go somewhere of my choice without any restrictions at all. California being probably my first choice followed by south east coast of Australia. At a pinch I'd even take Bognor Regis, but I'd draw the line at Blackpool.

It's lovely at New Brighton this time of year. Seriously, the Mersey is so clean the pools on the beach are full of starfish.

5 minutes ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

It's lovely at New Brighton this time of year. Seriously, the Mersey is so clean the pools on the beach are full of starfish.

Bit chilly though. That said when we were last in Oz my wife went leaping into the sea in South  Australia in November. She promptly leapt straight out again having gone faintly blue. I pointed out the next land mass to the south was Antarctica. I declined her offer of going for a swim.

• Haha 1

I can see you now.. 

beer das GIF

32 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bender said:

Happy Saturday  👍 

😁 

DSC_1544.JPG

Would it be a good idea to explain that coaster ?

As long as it`s not some kind of 70`s glam rock fan club merchandise lol.

Cheers

Ian

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

Would it be a good idea to explain that coaster ?

As long as it`s not some kind of 70`s glam rock fan club merchandise lol.

Cheers

Ian

Present from daughter, apparently it's me working 😁 

DSC_1545.JPG

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Good luck. Take it easy my lightweight partner in crime 😂 Don’t forget to take some water to bed with you for the desiccation that’s always somehow a surprise!

Your not kidding, I feel like I've had 3pints at the airport at 3am after 2hrs sleep.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Bender said:

Present from daughter, apparently it's me working 😁 

DSC_1545.JPG

When I was heavily into cycling and the distances got longer and the time out in the sun passed what my pasty skin could handle I used thick zinc cream. It was a hell of a sight because it was piled on as thickly as it would go and flys would get stuck in it so my face looked like a sh*tty piece of fly paper. It was also extremely tickley and distracting having insects squirm to their death on your face. So I came up with the bright idea of dusting the surface.. but with what? Hmm 🤔 

A quick rummage around and the options were talc, sand or glitter. The talc I’d look terrifyingly like a plague victim and I didnt want to frighten children, the sand well derma abrasion for hours is a no no so... yep I took the glitter shaker and proceeded to do what no sane person would but hey I’ve never cared what others think of me and this was practical. 

Everyone got well out of my way, I got a wide berth on the train (plenty of room for my bike), I terrified a cafe owner who sat me out the back in the corner of a garden and I ended up saying “it’s for charity” just so people could stop being frightened by the nutter with the glittery face.

Worked though- no burning, well from the sun at least 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bender said:

Maybe we should sort a teams/Skype Tmbf karaoke night.....

Up for that...

Although some of you have heard me. Rennie puts me to shame

• Haha 1