What did you do to your bike today?

Stu

1 hour ago, rightstuff said:

was going to clean it but someone has smashed  both side windows in my van so got to use now to get down to boat to fit new wheelhouse  doors 

20191129_150955.jpg

20200418_115846.jpg

20190203_122040.jpg

the low lifes  some people are short of something to do :classic_angry:

17 minutes ago, rightstuff said:

Stu it was a 50cc honda zoomer put a 125 in it and streched it nice in the summer to nip to the boat 

It's not something I would use but to have a bit of fun on I bet its a laugh :lol: 

Looks neatly done too :thumb: 

Guest Richzx6r
On 11/12/2020 at 12:35, S-Westerly said:

Bike back from servicing early and having taken it for a bimble its in fine fettle. Fully ACF'd for the winter too. Usual frisson of fear on roundabouts where the pretty sheen of spilled diesel shines across the road.

Yeah diesel.....urgh 

The missus had a run in with a shit ton of diesel spilt on the road yesterday so much so that whilst negotiating a roundabout she had an accident due to the sheer amount of diesel that had been spilled, had the bairn in the car aswell but they are both unharmed that car buckled the n/s rear wheel and knacked the stub axle and bearing but I replaced them last night with a new axle and 4 new alloys.

There was witnesses to the spin all saying she wasnt driving fast or erratic and I know exactly what happened as she entered the roundabout the car started to understeer when slight throttle was applied then when she let off the throttle to sort out the front wheels washing wide it turn in to instant snap oversteer and she hadn't encountered it before though I had warned her that this is a trait of her car but in the heat of the moment by the time she tried to counter the spin it had gone too far to recover and round it went

Guest Richzx6r
52 minutes ago, bonio said:

Must have shaken you all up @Richzx6r with the young'un in the car :classic_sad:

I wasnt in the car I was at a friends garage working on the jag at the time but yea it shooke us up abit

Finally got the right tyre for the 125. Chucked it on and blapped round the block and all good to go 🙂 feel better now those shitty tyres are off. Just need the 400 sorting now. She's being worked on as we speak !!!

• Like 1

On 24/12/2020 at 14:45, Richzx6r said:

Yeah diesel.....urgh 

The missus had a run in with a shit ton of diesel spilt on the road yesterday so much so that whilst negotiating a roundabout she had an accident due to the sheer amount of diesel that had been spilled, had the bairn in the car aswell but they are both unharmed that car buckled the n/s rear wheel and knacked the stub axle and bearing but I replaced them last night with a new axle and 4 new alloys.

There was witnesses to the spin all saying she wasnt driving fast or erratic and I know exactly what happened as she entered the roundabout the car started to understeer when slight throttle was applied then when she let off the throttle to sort out the front wheels washing wide it turn in to instant snap oversteer and she hadn't encountered it before though I had warned her that this is a trait of her car but in the heat of the moment by the time she tried to counter the spin it had gone too far to recover and round it went

Oh no. Must have been scary for her.!!!

Guest Richzx6r
30 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Oh no. Must have been scary for her.!!!

Yeah it was slightly more than it should have been though as she point blankly refuses to drive at all now, I'm not gna force her but do encourage her to do it sooner rather than later 

Rode up to Scotch Corner.  The bloody snowstorm round Tewkesbury was not expected!. Made for a challenging ride and shed loads of rugged individualism unlike these poncy buggers swanning around in desert wastelands.😈

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

On 28/12/2020 at 18:22, S-Westerly said:

Rode up to Scotch Corner.  The bloody snowstorm round Tewkesbury was not expected!. Made for a challenging ride and shed loads of rugged individualism unlike these poncy buggers swanning around in desert wastelands.😈

No photos? Then it didn't happen! You must be one of those Internet Bullshitters I hear so much about!

@Six30.......claims of Rugged Individualism here with no evidence to back it up! What's your take on this?

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No photos? Then it didn't happen! You must be one of those Internet Bullshitters I hear so much about!

@Six30.......claims of Rugged Individualism here with no evidence to back it up! What's your take on this?

im with you on this one @XTreme.... claims of rugged individualism need proof,

claims of rugged individualism cant not be thrown round  willy nilly , its serious shit, not a game .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

im with you on this one @XTreme.... claims of rugged individualism need proof,

claims of rugged individualism cant not be thrown round  willy nilly , its serious shit, not a game .

You validated yours with the abandoned stuff, and mine go without saying.

So it's not as if we're asking for something that we haven't delivered ourselves!

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

You validated yours with the abandoned stuff, and mine go without saying.

So it's not as if we're asking for something that we haven't delivered ourselves!

exactly and its not just about going from  A to B and taking the odd pic ... rugged individualism is going out of your way and taking risks to to get the pics .... 

• Like 1