Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

1 minute ago, Ian Frog said:

I knew it  the ruddy Chinese one is staying and the reliable one is getting kicked out lol.

All joking aside be careful of the massive effect towing has on smaller motors.

Cheers

Ian

I know! Just because I can doesn't mean I would, but at a push in a needs must situation I know I would be legally allowed to :thumb:

Just now, dynax said:

I know! Just because I can doesn't mean I would, but at a push in a needs must situation I know I would be legally allowed to :thumb:

I am sure that various people have used similar arguments over the years to justify some very questionable behaviour or actions.

May I suggest the following letter.

Dear Jim

My mates tell me that my little motorbike is allowed to tow a trailer.

Could you fix it for me to try this and any other strange things you can think of?

Regards

Dynax

P.S I also own a small Chinese motorcycle (and have shown strange rubber attire on the interweb!).

Good Luck.

Cheers

Ian

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

I am sure that various people have used similar arguments over the years to justify some very questionable behaviour or actions.

May I suggest the following letter.

Dear Jim

My mates tell me that my little motorbike is allowed to tow a trailer.

Could you fix it for me to try this and any other strange things you can think of?

Regards

Dynax

P.S I also own a small Chinese motorcycle (and have shown strange rubber attire on the interweb!).

Good Luck.

Cheers

Ian

I think Jim would have liked a letter talking about strange rubber attire.

8 minutes ago, Bender said:

I think Jim would have liked a letter talking about strange rubber attire.

You are a Moderator on here and you allowed him to post a pic of it on here !

I am tempted to question your motives as well !

Cheers

Ian

1 hour ago, dynax said:

Just been checking a few details and found that Xena is registered as a 125cc whereas the CG is registered as a 124cc, so taking a few steps backwards to when trailers were under discussion last year sometime, and that the legal requirement is 125cc or more, there was some uncertainty as to whether Xena could be used to tow a trailer well it turns that she can once I pass my test :thumb:

Image result for laugh gif

3 minutes ago, Steve_M said:

Good morning.

The car’s clock is right again, but the bike cloak is now an hour out. 🤔

My kitchen clock is right, had to change my bedroom and phone clock, will do the bike one if and when I can be bothered :lol:

1 hour ago, Steve_M said:

Good morning.

The car’s clock is right again, but the bike cloak is now an hour out. 🤔

you're like two sides of the same coin — arthur & the blue cloak

Edited by Six30
  • Haha 2

Our daughter whose baby was due a week last Friday has been in hospital all weekend. Baby showing no sign of being in a hurry to enter this world.

I've bought a baby size Triumph T shirt. If baby's any slower I'll have to send the T shirt back and exchange it for a Harley D one.

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Steve_M said:

It’s tipping it down with a howling gale here. I’ll give it a miss...

Mixture of clouds and sun here although it was pretty wild last night :thumb:

Just been through my beehives for the first time this year. All of them have survived, one only just though. Of the others, the one that was barking mad last year is a docile as a kitten and doing very well. The new one I started late in the summer has grown massively and they are rather 'boisterous' to say the least. Which means they are probably going to be good honey producers. I've had to put supers on that one already - supers being the smaller boxes put on top for honey storage. It gives the bees more room in the lower brood chamber for the queen to lay eggs. If they fill it with honey they'll run out of room and swarm.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Steve_M said:

I retrieved the SD card from our wildlife camera, and uploaded the videos. As ever, of mixed quality, but I’m rather pleased with this one.

Deer oh deer... 🤔

Guessing you aren't trying to grow anything that deer like to eat? They're a bugger to keep out if you are.

28 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

Guessing you aren't trying to grow anything that deer like to eat? They're a bugger to keep out if you are.

They’ve decimated our “cultivated” garden. Bloody things haven’t got access to the internet so don’t know that they don’t like the stuff we’ve read they’re not fond of. 

We’re learning, slowly, which things they’re not tempted by. Mahonia, daffodils, primroses, hebe, buddlea, chaenomeles, kniphofia, ... it just makes gardening more challenging. 😂