Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

27 minutes ago, Grumpy Old Git said:

Gut Moaning.

Sunee daiy - Might gue & gert lorst on't bike agains.

I loike seeinge wurds undernlined int red!

Meary Christimassish

You are probably drunk on the power of finally getting out and managing nearly 100 miles going round and round Stukely looking for Halfrauds lol.

Ironically may be popping up there myself during today but in the car I am afraid.

Cheers

Ian

8 hours ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

Been for the jab, which to give credit where it's due was a pretty well organized affair. Only downside was no lollipop for being good. I'm sure the last time I had a needle there were lollipops involved.

I got a sticker 😁 

2 hours ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

A further downside - I am now shivering and aching from head to toe. Feels like a major case of manflu. 

I am going to bed. As Captain Oakes said, I may be some time.

That sounds exactly what my boss went through when he had the jab. When he woke up in the morning though he felt perfectly fine!

6 minutes ago, dynax said:

Good morning a bit wet and windy :thumb:

You are the master of understatement lol.

Absolutely throwing it down here (Huntingdonish) even the ducks resident on site are hiding under cover.

Cheers

Ian

• Haha 1

Well last night was unpleasant. Never known fever shaking like it. When that stopped, about 2.00am, someone started a Harley in my head with no exhausts fitted. It was like a combination of the worst fever and the worst hangover. The headache was pounding.

This morning I'm feeling groggy but definitely on the mend.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ian Frog said:

You are the master of understatement lol.

Absolutely throwing it down here (Huntingdonish) even the ducks resident on site are hiding under cover.

Cheers

Ian

Just started pelting down now - T'was a mere sprinkle before.

Stopped raining  here. Expecting unlimited  sunshine and balmy breezes as we are best place to live so weather can't ever be bad. Why don't I believe that?

Place has been overrun with hipsters and in normal times we have more fancy cafes than anything else. £4.00 for a slice of artisan toast anyone? Whatever that might be.

Edited by S-Westerly

I’ve just popped to Screwfix in Penrith to collect the birthday pressie my mum bought me (she doesn’t know it, yet. I’ll have to let her know 🤔). Part of the trip was along the A6 which gives a view across to Blencathra, itself looking quite magnificent with a coating of snow.

Photo taken with my phone, so not best quality.

866F1EF5-C633-46D8-A8C0-5038D163DD69.jpeg

• Like 5

Just been checking a few details and found that Xena is registered as a 125cc whereas the CG is registered as a 124cc, so taking a few steps backwards to when trailers were under discussion last year sometime, and that the legal requirement is 125cc or more, there was some uncertainty as to whether Xena could be used to tow a trailer well it turns that she can once I pass my test :thumb:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, dynax said:

Just been checking a few details and found that Xena is registered as a 125cc whereas the CG is registered as a 124cc, so taking a few steps backwards to when trailers were under discussion last year sometime, and that the legal requirement is 125cc or more, there was some uncertainty as to whether Xena could be used to tow a trailer well it turns that she can once I pass my test :thumb:

I knew it  the ruddy Chinese one is staying and the reliable one is getting kicked out lol.

All joking aside be careful of the massive effect towing has on smaller motors.

Cheers

Ian