Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

On 18/02/2022 at 06:31, dynax said:

Good morning :thumb:

While working at a customers yesterday, a conversation ended up with me looking at a VW based trike, it is 6 years old and only done 400 miles, it was MOT'd about a year ago but never moved since, it is in lovely condition though. 1600 air cooled VW engine not sure what the front end is, it was built professionally by B&I Engineering in Huddersfield. Not sure what the market price would be but I was thinking of putting in an offer of £2500-£3000 for it as it is.

All the disadvantages of a car with non of the advantages of a bike, nnooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... 

• Like 1

£2500-£3000 for it as it is

Thats a lot of money to go towards your full bike test and a new bike and probably change to get a car :D 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Stu said:

Thats a lot of money to go towards your full bike test and a new bike and probably change to get a car :D 

It was something I could possibly flip and make a few quid on, I know a few people in the VW scene as well as the bike nights will be staring up again soon for the club, so a chance to flip there too.

Still haven't decided yet and they're not in a position to sell at the moment as they doing the house up and can't get it out of the garage just yet, just need to let them know in a couple of months time :thumb:

Also looking at getting a car soon but I want an ex motability wheelchair accessible one, having the ramp and winch if fitted would be ideal for me, and would allow me to shift my woodworking machinery between work and home really easily, roll on roll off :lol:

Edited by dynax
  • Like 1

Good morning :thumb:

While working at a customers yesterday, a conversation ended up with me looking at a VW based trike, it is 6 years old and only done 400 miles, it was MOT'd about a year ago but never moved since, it is in lovely condition though. 1600 air cooled VW engine not sure what the front end is, it was built professionally by B&I Engineering in Huddersfield. Not sure what the market price would be but I was thinking of putting in an offer of £2500-£3000 for it as it is.

The Mindy Project Fox GIF by HULU

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Ricky said:

Good evening! So good to see familiar names and new! Every time I log in it's a reminder of how old I'm getting! 

Hope you're all well! when is the next rally?! I'm on two wheels again!

Before ww3 but after petrol hits £5.00 a litre 😁 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

I went online last night to buy some more jeans and found that Levis have changed the colour of my favorite type.

No only that but they seem to have Dwayne Dibley as their new model:

683914550_Screenshot_20220222-193540_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.414c77be9f05764e6fef7ac66ebbcb86.jpg

• Haha 2

Sun is shining, so off to Hoar park for brekkie & a look at what bikes turn up.

Went last week and the bike got filthy as someone has nicked the bridge over the A45 and I ended up going down some single track roads. I’ve planned a better route for today.

• Like 1