Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

It is morning!

A great afternooning was had at t'Black Bull, Brampton. 2 good groups (one a Queen Tribute) and a 'DJ' playing 'House music....'

Sold out (499 tickets).

4 'street food' venues on site.

Only downside was that the Real Ale was not 'on' - So it was a combination of red wine and (fizzed up) Atlantic Pale Ale.

aidy bryant dancing GIF by HULU

😬

• Like 1

For an awful moment I thought it was a motorbike chain then realised it actually belonged to one of those inventions of the devil known as bicycles at which point I thought " Ha, serves you right!"

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

For an awful moment I thought it was a motorbike chain then realised it actually belonged to one of those inventions of the devil known as bicycles at which point I thought " Ha, serves you right!"

B*stard

• Haha 2

Roy's of Wroxham, the place to be on a motorcycle it seems. Must be a hang over from the angels gang days. Even bad asses need socks and y fronts, plus their returns policy is very customer friendly, just in case your arse has outgrown your tighty whities.  Luckily I was driving at the time, on my way to get an Eccles cake they didn't have. If I was on the bike I might have stopped.

Morning!

Grinding out the rest of this month at work, got a holiday in September. Me and the girlfriend are in our 4th year together, but never been on a large holiday abroad before, in part due to the pandemic. Going to Florida for 2 weeks, which is a favourite spot of mine. Was supposed to have been to Cyprus, Indonesia, and Japan by now, with Florida acting as "ye olde faithful" but I'm not complaining :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fozzie said:

Morning!

Grinding out the rest of this month at work, got a holiday in September. Me and the girlfriend are in our 4th year together, but never been on a large holiday abroad before, in part due to the pandemic. Going to Florida for 2 weeks, which is a favourite spot of mine. Was supposed to have been to Cyprus, Indonesia, and Japan by now, with Florida acting as "ye olde faithful" but I'm not complaining :lol:

Enjoy, take plenty of spending money, usa is no longer  cheepy cheepy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bender said:

Enjoy, take plenty of spending money, usa is no longer  cheepy cheepy. 

Yep, I remember when I was 17. Worked at Somerfields, making peanuts, but the exchange rate was 2 dollars to the pound. This was also back in the day that air miles were actually worth something, and my old man earned enough of them through work trips to fly us out there for nothing. Used to buy any electronics I needed out there, like an ipod as you'd get the best model for lowest model money. 

Now running at 1.21... Been coming down for over 10 years. And inflation has hurt their prices a lot as well.

• Like 1

Good Afternoon fellow wheelers :thumb: 

Just read the news that the candidates for replacing Boris are promising creating 1,000s new jobs.

I think that is brilliant.

Now....

What will happen to the 1.5 million vacancies that the UK have and nobody care to take? 🤔

• Like 2

A weird thing this evening. I went to fill the car with petrol, as soon as the pump switched on all four windows wound down. 

I can open and close the windows with the key fob but it was left in the ignition as my wife was sat in the car. 

I guess something in the pump must have duplicated the signal for the automatic window opening.

• Confused 1