Things you don’t like….

Troy

2 minutes ago, billy sugger said:

I heat sausage rolls in a microwave, cos I don't like them cold ❄️😣🔥😍

Straight to hell for you evil-doer. 

Heat them in an oven otherwise the pastry goes all limp and greasy. 

I believe there is a maximum number of words allowed in a single post so my list of dislikes wouldn't be allowed.

So I'll just mention those imbeciles who insist on pulling out in front of you when there is clear road behind they could have slotted into....and then drive at 20mph under the speed limit. 

Such morons deserve to spend eternity eating only microwaved sausage rolls. 

With chopsticks. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

12 hours ago, billy sugger said:

I heat sausage rolls in a microwave, cos I don't like them cold ❄️😣🔥😍

I really don't think I can take any more of this.  This is surely the absolute depth of depravity !

9 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I really don't think I can take any more of this.  This is surely the absolute depth of depravity !

I think not. Greater depravity was demonstrated on our ride last week when some guys put tomato sauce on their bacon butty. All right thinking people know it's meant to be brown sauce. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

I think not. Greater depravity was demonstrated on our ride last week when some guys put tomato sauce on their bacon butty. All right thinking people know it's meant to be brown sauce. 

I generally prefer BBQ sauce on a bacon buttie. At least it's brown!

"life hack" videos that are clearly a waste of time and stupid to even bother attempting any of the so called game changing tips

At least it introduced me to this guy who shares my opinion and does some entertaining youtube videos about them.

On 18/07/2023 at 13:44, onesea said:

They speak there mind and say it as it is, some don't like that.

They also speak English with a strange twang.

I like there gin, salted liquorice and smoked eel plus some others.

At least they are not French!

8 hours ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

I believe there is a maximum number of words allowed in a single post so my list of dislikes wouldn't be allowed.

So I'll just mention those imbeciles who insist on pulling out in front of you when there is clear road behind they could have slotted into....and then drive at 20mph under the speed limit. 

Such morons deserve to spend eternity eating only microwaved sausage rolls. 

With chopsticks. 

You need to have a word with your boss. Those evil doers surely deserve a bit of Old Testament smiting.

• Haha 2

Painting. Currently half way through painting the inside of my house. What a PITA it is. Moving furniture, taping up, cutting in etc etc. Waiting on today's efforts to dry. Everything is piled into rooms we painted last week. But now I'm stuck in a corner surrounded by crap on a laptop trying to work. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Troy said:

Don’t think anyone else has mentioned it yet but…. Marmite…. They say you either love it or hate it. Well I hate it!!

I tend to agree... Although many moons ago, Mrs. Fiddlesticks was pregnant and I developed cravings for the stuff. Not quite sure how that works?!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

If you eat enough Marmite the midges won't try to eat you. 

How much is enough? Gallons, tonnes? My daughter in law loves it and she gets savaged by midges. My wife hates it (thank god as I do too) but also gets savaged by midges so no difference for the Marmite.

7 hours ago, S-Westerly said:

How much is enough? Gallons, tonnes? My daughter in law loves it and she gets savaged by midges. My wife hates it (thank god as I do too) but also gets savaged by midges so no difference for the Marmite.

You need to eat an awful lot of it for it to have any effect. I took a group sailing in Scotland and it was horrible. The staff at the centre swore by Marmite as their means of not being bothered by the midges. 

I like it, but not that amount of it.

I am surprised no one has mentioned one that really gets me !!!!

People that use their windscreen washers when I am behind them on a bike.

Brings out the worst in me, Horn on for lengthy time , loud swearing and insults as I pass especially if their window is open, when in front much pantomime wiping of visor etc before sign language the zipping off.

Cheers

Ian

• Haha 3

On 21/07/2023 at 10:39, Bianco2564 said:

Dog owners who talk to non dog owners persistently about their dog.

Dog owners who do nothing about it barking its stupid head off all the time.

People who drop litter and flytippers.

E-scooters.

People who eat fish in the works canteen.

Drones that buzz over my house.

If rather talk someone else's dog than someone else's child. 

'they're so clever, they can open a can of baked beans' shut up Chelsea, I don't care. Now if your dog can open a can of beans I'm all ears. 

Edited by geofferz
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

You need to eat an awful lot of it for it to have any effect. I took a group sailing in Scotland and it was horrible. The staff at the centre swore by Marmite as their means of not being bothered by the midges. 

I like it, but not that amount of it.

I suppose you could always try smearing the stuff on your skin as a kind of insect repellent. Volunteers needed!

• Haha 1

One thing I increasingly don't like are the sudden pop up businesses, which I guess could be a result of the cost of living situation. 

It's the cleaners, dog walkers, and home run online shop owners. The latter often just selling cheap Chinese imported plastic trinkets for inflated prices. You get the ones who've been doing it years, who tend to be lovely. And *then* you get the ones who are basically venture capitalist type mindsets. Their advertising is usually such a glowing self-review, you'd think mother Theresa was reborn. But then if they ever get negative reviews, these people have a habit of going defcon 1. 

Saw an elderly couple having to draw a line under a situation they had with their cleaner. They gave her a 4/5 star review. They are kind, but say they dropped a star as she's often late so it can be an issue for those with tight schedules, otherwise she's perfect. The cleaner demanded the review be torn down, and when it wasn't went into smear campaign mode, claiming they were "attacking a working mother". It was the over reaction of the century. 

And dog walkers who get mighty touchy when they lose a dog, and it gets found/posted on the local groups. I assume they are trying to hide it from the owner that it got away. Saw one last week that appeared to have been hit by a car. And don't get me started on the tat sellers that get caught with fake pandora stuff, that dissolves in the bath :lol:

Edited by Fozzie
Repeated same sentence twice

1 hour ago, Fozzie said:

Wagon wheels are superior

But the dark chocolate digestive is king

I really hate you now 😠

• Haha 2