Things you don’t like….

Troy

Just a thread to try to offload and compress any negativity you maybe having at the moment. This forum is usually ok and quite positive but venting off sometimes is what’s needed and effective when done in a controlled manner. Could be related to anything. 

I’ll kick things off….

- I can’t stand road users who don’t signal or indicate at junctions or roundabouts

- Drivers doing UNDER the speed limit!!

- Users on social media and other forum-like sites that reply with “why don’t you use the search function” when they could of just not replied or posted a link to something that could help. I think it’s the most pointless comment any one could make. Don’t get me wrong, I’m well aware of how frustrating this can be that someone could get the answer they need by using the search bar…. But I think that sort of reply doesn’t create a very positive atmosphere. Thankfully, I’ve only seen it happen and haven’t been on the receiving end of it.

Edited by Troy
  • Like 1

I dislike most people, all animals anuses, builders, poor quality cake, poor quality rum, bills and food poisoning. Give me 5 minutes and I'll add some other things. 

The list is endless so I am happy to let other people populate it, then I can jump in at the end if I spot any omissions that really boil my p*ss.

Cheers

Ian

(children!!!)

• Haha 1

Driving on your phone, driving in the middle lane of the motorway for no reason, doing under the speed limit in the "fast" lane. 

Having to spend time money and inconvenience myself due to kettle scrote thieves.

I'm sure I've a ton of road related ones. 

Workplace managers that micro manage people to make themselves relevant. 

People that comment online that they have no interest in an article or topic or that it's boring. Why bother commenting or clicking on it???

• Like 1

People with phones who think I want to hear them talking via facetime when I'm sat in a restaurant eating, sitting on a train, or god forbid, on a bus

My sister started doing it sat right next to me so I pointed out that no one in the restaurant wants to hear her tinnie phone, apparently I was rude for telling her that, so I told her again.

People playing music on loudspeaker in every situation, people playing fooking games on loudspeaker especially on a plane.

Actually just fooking people.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

One guy today - clueless dog owner letting his animals run all over. Dog threw up on the pavement, the fella didn't even have a bag. Someone had to tell him to sort out out. A second person gave him a bag. A third had to do the job properly after he left half of it there for everyone to walk through.

• Haha 1

Users on social media and other forum-like sites that think they are too good & it is beneath them to use the search function when lower beings could just post a link to something that could help, entitled w*nkers like that boil my piss !!

• Haha 2

Right now the thing that's totally boiling my piss is British bloody Airways the most useless f**king airline in the world. Arrive in Miami to be told that my bags are still in Glasgow but they'll get them to Freeport on Monday.  Problem is I won't be in Freeport on Monday  so as much use to me as a chocolate teapot. So no clothes Inc. uniform, no toiletries no f**k all. Bloody useless moronic excuse for an airline. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

At present is management.

So far this week:

- First 10 hour shift, meal break outside 3 hour window 15 minutes late away from work which is about normal,

- Advanced warning if not compliant with uniform we will get immediate verbal warning (reminder came complete with quotes from disaplinary policy), to be honest this was our line manager quoting instructions given to him,

- 10 hour shift turned into 10 hour shift with no break,

- 10 hour shift turned into 12 hour shift however we where given meal break and it was in the allocated 3 hour time slot, getting reports of some teams being told to break. In some quite firm/ rude manners.

Prior to this

- I have had to apologize for raising to management the problems caused by working on the hottest day off the year 29c with no air conditioning on vehicle.  This was after 7 hours with no break or access to additional water - my behaviour by raising issue was unacceptable. We just had to get in with job.

I am guessing higher management are due checks and inspections again.  Last time they got pulled up for how they treated staff, so they are trying to improve things for us!

I like my job but the way we are treated is appalling.

Edited by onesea
  • Sad 2

@S-Westerly BA are consistently crap in pretty much every dept,  my sister delivers BA suitcases, they've been sent cases for folk who have left the area or country, they've lost the contract though as royal fail have undercut everyone, so soon you will never get them back, one bunch of cases which couldn't be returned were sent to Amsterdam where they were incinerated, so it could get worse 😂

• Sad 1

that we've lost our ability to laugh at ourselves and the woke environment that has taken over the world, there's plenty more but this stuff will kill the world

• Like 4

7 hours ago, S-Westerly said:

Right now the thing that's totally boiling my piss is British bloody Airways the most useless f**king airline in the world. Arrive in Miami to be told that my bags are still in Glasgow but they'll get them to Freeport on Monday.  Problem is I won't be in Freeport on Monday  so as much use to me as a chocolate teapot. So no clothes Inc. uniform, no toiletries no f**k all. Bloody useless moronic excuse for an airline. 

Go to Airline Desk - demand compensation (say you have an important meeting to attend and need your suit). Worked for me - I got a voucher for £200 to hire a suit (the voucher was 'open' - Like a cheque).

Luggage was delivered at the end destination after 31 hrs.

😎

Conspiracy theories. My girlfriend genuinely believes in chemtrails, despite the evidence I show her - she claims that all of the 'so called scientists' are paid off by the government to lie. 

Jesus f***ing christ. She seriously overestimates our civil servants abilities to organise things. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

11 minutes ago, geofferz said:

Conspiracy theories. My girlfriend genuinely believes in chemtrails, despite the evidence I show her - she claims that all of the 'so called scientists' are paid off by the government to lie. 

Jesus f***ing christ. She seriously overestimates our civil servants abilities to organise things. 

I absolutely love it when someone starts spouting off with a conspiracy theory, I feign interest and ask lots of questions to see how long it takes them to realise that I’m winding them up, although this can sometimes be exhausting as they are so firmly embedded up their own backside they cannot see further than the sh*te they believe 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mickly said:

I absolutely love it when someone starts spouting off with a conspiracy theory, I feign interest and ask lots of questions to see how long it takes them to realise that I’m winding them up, although this can sometimes be exhausting as they are so firmly embedded up their own backside they cannot see further than the sh*te they believe 🤣🤣🤣

You cannot argue with stupid. Though they do start confusing themselves when you quiz then on what 'the government' is. What every mp in the past 20 years, from all parties, all coordinating together for a common goal to turn us all gay or something, why? Utterly f***ing ridiculous. I can't believe I'm dating such an imbecile. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Currently, I don't hold some motorcycle dealers in high regard.

My current dealer who I have purchased two bikes from in a year is disinterested in getting a lambda sensor replaced on a bike that is only months old. Three time I have had to call wrt any progress. I suppose had I bought a more expensive bike his behaviour might be different.

A Honda dealer who I arranged a test ride with said he would call me back with a date for the test. He never did. When I have visited the showroom (twice) not one of the sales team even spoke to me whilst walking the showroom and yet I was the only member of the public there. 

A Yamaha dealer who said he wouldn't part ex my bike but called me to ask me if I want to come in and have a look at the bike I was after. Yeah right pal!

Overall, pretty underwhelmed with dealers.

• Like 2

I don’t argue, I just wind them up, eg when they say ‘’it’s a Government conspiracy’’ I say ‘surely it’s the Illuminati that are pulling the Government strings’’ and off they go …

My eldest son is full of that kind of shit, but he’s stopped saying it to me, coz he knows what’s coming, so job done I’d say 😁

• Like 2

I used to work with a fryer who was a conspiracy nut. It gave me some entertainment at work when I was bored winding him up :lol:

He absolutely believed that tv and radio had subliminal messages imbedded into them that would make him do as the government wanted. Apparently dvds, cd's, tapes etc were safe and it was only live broadcasts that could harm you. I used to turn the radio up when he'd walk in and watch him sweat :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, geofferz said:

I take it she's so stunning these things can be forgiven 😂

• Thanks 1