What you doing this weekend?

rennie

Nearly there. Well apart for digging out for the drainage pipe. About a day and a half all in. Bit here bit there, keep the back from complaining 🙄 

20230513_113614.thumb.jpg.86cc314dc7302425653e91f2d68f3514.jpg20230513_114647.thumb.jpg.9fb709633711474d97b3e96e6e9e74ed.jpg

2 hours ago, goat said:

Nearly there. Well apart for digging out for the drainage pipe. About a day and a half all in. Bit here bit there, keep the back from complaining 🙄 

20230513_113614.thumb.jpg.86cc314dc7302425653e91f2d68f3514.jpg20230513_114647.thumb.jpg.9fb709633711474d97b3e96e6e9e74ed.jpg

Looks a good job. Rather you than me, mind. 

We’ve been lime plastering and decorating (well, my good lady’s been decorating) the hall, stairs and landing. With friends popping around tonight and my daughter visiting for a few days we’re spending today cleaning the place up … I’d rather be riding the bike. 

C227F079-EA64-4AF3-BE76-EE62DF26DEAA.jpeg

• Like 2

On 12/05/2023 at 18:14, veracocha said:

Bikesafe day with Bridgenorth police.

Some lovely roads round Bridgnorth a few tricky spots where a few fatals have took place. They are quite big on bike safety round there hope it went well

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MikeHorton said:

Some lovely roads round Bridgnorth a few tricky spots where a few fatals have took place. They are quite big on bike safety round there hope it went well

Not there until the morning Mike. I'll come back tomorrow (hopefully) with an update of how it went.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, veracocha said:

Not there until the morning Mike. I'll come back tomorrow (hopefully) with an update of how it went.

Brilliant let us know my goto roads if I want to just ride for an hour and empty my head 

On 12/05/2023 at 19:57, Yorky said:

So you're now going to pay a monthly fee to store "crap" that you obviously don't use much and will use even less once it's out of site.

A skip would be a lot cheaper 😉

Pretty much yep.

The skip is for all the rubbish from refurb the house.

On 12/05/2023 at 20:12, billy sugger said:

That wasn't you that passed me, going eastbound on the A5 this morning? 5 or 6 bikes all with luggage about 6.40ish. I was on the red bike, going to work

HaHa, Still in bed at that time of morning, I'm retired now, only time I see that time of day is when I need a pee😂.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, billy sugger said:

Signed up for the ride in to Rugby for Sunday may try and make it in for the first 250 if up early enough 

Great, might see you there, I'll be on this.

20200717_170550.jpg

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, billy sugger said:

Currently sat in the pub ready for the ride in to Rugby. Made it to the first 250 bikes so will be in first ride in

I’ll be there at some point today