What you doing this weekend?

rennie

Had a call today bike seat was finished dropped it off on Monday so not bad. Front and rear with gel inserts it's weird they are thinner than the originals but more comfy !

20230325_172149.jpg

20230325_172128.jpg

Edited by MikeHorton
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually fairly expensive!! :lol:

Though I too will be working all weekend. I'd nominate @Stu but lay-bys are fairly busy on a bank holiday weekend apparently 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

The forecast is mixed on Sunday, so I need to get out on the bike, desperate to get some miles, so I can get the first service completed before any trips are organised. Come rain or shine, I think I will be heading out, unsure of which direction or county yet. :thumb:

• Like 1

Felt really tired this week full hours at work and caring for a mum with dementia daily along with cardio rehab leaves me drained. Consciously had a do what I want today wife and I had a late breakfast bought some bits for the garden and pretty much spent the day doing gentle gardening feel more chilled out. Maybe have the appetite for taking the bike out next weekend. Thus shitty grey weather's genuinely getting me down don't mind cold days with sunshine but I think we all deserve some decent weather  

• Like 4

Going to Norfolk for the weekend! :thumb:

car not campervan!

It's the sister in law's birthday celebrations :cheers:

Breakfast booked Saturday at Wymondham railway bistro I think :thumb:

Apart from that it will be drunken karaoke at theirs with a few locals on the Saturday as far as I know

Will be a nice change not to have to rush back home for work! :cheers:

• Like 4

We have family coming over from Canada 🇨🇦:classic_biggrin:. They are staying with us for the week :classic_unsure:  before heading off to somewhere in Europe :classic_biggrin:. I will be delighted to see them however; its a weeks leave I really couldn't afford to take :crybaby: 

• Like 2

Well this has arrived today; only ordered it yesterday at 14:30, so fairly impressed it turned up.

abbaskylift.thumb.jpg.a7eaf14173f54486feba15292f576d09.jpg

So mainly, hopefully, I'll be playing with that. No doubt there'll be 500 other jobs getting in the way.
Bit posh for me this, but you've got to treat yourself for May day have you not.

• Like 2

Getting a new front tyre on the Speedtriple to sort out the dodgy handling - funny how you don’t really notice the wear and then after a few weeks off the bike it handles like a supermarket trolley.

Not fitting it myself but at least taking the wheel off myself.

Then gonna get an MoT in it, it ran out on 5/4/2023 I thought it was 4/5/2023 … whoops.