Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

Nearly there:

20210516_163922.thumb.jpg.04b65e72059d1802097ce5a7e1993e95.jpg

Ran out of shiplap thanks to wife changing her mind about the corner junctions.

I had a little try at torching the roof felt - it's a total piece of piss! I can't believe people charge to do it!

Wife just went and had a look at how I'm getting along and said "I think this would be good as a summer house". 🙄

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Mr Fro said:

Nearly there:

20210516_163922.thumb.jpg.04b65e72059d1802097ce5a7e1993e95.jpg

Ran out of shiplap thanks to wife changing her mind about the corner junctions.

I had a little try at torching the roof felt - it's a total piece of piss! I can't believe people charge to do it!

Wife just went and had a look at how I'm getting along and said "I think this would be good as a summer house". 🙄

I agree, do tell her 😁 

9 hours ago, Stu said:

Morning! 

I am getting sick of this shitty weather! 

been nice and warm +sunny here all day but now there has just been a heavy shower and gone all grey 😐

12 minutes ago, skyrider said:

been nice and warm +sunny here all day but now there has just been a heavy shower and gone all grey 😐

Not seen any rain where I live but a guy I know posted a vid on facebook of it hailing about 3 miles away :? 

7 minutes ago, Stu said:

Not seen any rain where I live but a guy I know posted a vid on facebook of it hailing about 3 miles away :? 

hope it's dry tomorrow when im gardening 

Good morning :thumb:

Had another time waster on facebook last night, first sentence " I am not tyre kicker I know nothing about bikes looking for a lady friend ", then later in the conversation comes out with " I will give you 1050 if you can bring it to Chesterfield "  fekking tosser :lol:

Not all bad news though took Bridget to the bike night and had some interest from a gent just getting back into biking,  gave him my number so see what happens :thumb:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, dynax said:

Good morning :thumb:

Had another time waster on facebook last night, first sentence " I am not tyre kicker I know nothing about bikes looking for a lady friend ", then later in the conversation comes out with " I will give you 1050 if you can bring it to Chesterfield "  fekking tosser :lol:

Not all bad news though took Bridget to the bike night and had some interest from a gent just getting back into biking,  gave him my number so see what happens :thumb:

There are enough posts about selling bikes on here, how is it people think they can haggle before they view, then haggle again when they view, expect delivery before payment, tell you what’s mechanically wrong with your bike from a photo, expect a test ride when you clearly say non.

You sell a bike saying New MOT, clean bike no drops, well maintained 9,000 miles on clock.

Your average buyer:

How low will you go? It will need new tyres, chain and sprocket, service and the rear brake calliper looks like it needs a service. Are the miles genuine? I was looking for low mileage but these seem low for the year..

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Thinking about riding to Russia?

You better think again...

Or, a new type of russian roulette. 🙄

Edited by husoi

1 hour ago, husoi said:

Thinking about riding to Russia?

You better think again...

Or, a new type of russian roulette. 🙄

Makes you realise how much stronger new cars are... seeing the old ones fold.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, onesea said:

There are enough posts about selling bikes on here, how is it people think they can haggle before they view, then haggle again when they view, expect delivery before payment, tell you what’s mechanically wrong with your bike from a photo, expect a test ride when you clearly say non.

You sell a bike saying New MOT, clean bike no drops, well maintained 9,000 miles on clock.

Your average buyer:

How low will you go? It will need new tyres, chain and sprocket, service and the rear brake calliper looks like it needs a service. Are the miles genuine? I was looking for low mileage but these seem low for the year..

Well I must be an ideal buyer then . I did my research , decided that the price was fair , studied the pictures , checked the money was in the bank , bought a one way ticket to Portsmouth , turned up on time , looked at the bike , said yes without haggling at all , had a nice cup of tea and a chinwag , went to the bank , transferred the funds , had another cup of tea , rode home on a Harley . A week later a big box arrived with all the original parts to return the bike to standard . 

Screenshot_20210518-212005.png

• Like 3

Good Evening :D  I have to pass The Baggies ground (WBA) to get to work,

they were at home tonight with fans! (limited numbers) was strange to see the burger vans and traffic cones etc. after so long:scratch:

6 hours ago, rennie said:

Good Evening :D  I have to pass The Baggies ground (WBA) to get to work,

they were at home tonight with fans! (limited numbers) was strange to see the burger vans and traffic cones etc. after so long:scratch:

Poor sods got beat 3-1 as well. 

• Haha 2