Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

Anyone know anything about older Ford Transits? My brother in law's 2003 Transit played up after adding fuel ( definitely diesel he put in it) . My OBD2 scanner won't read it to clear the fault code.

Does disconnecting the battery work on them?

1 hour ago, dynax said:

Yup you got it, initials CB after Claudia Black from Farscape :thumb:

Always more of a Gigi Edgley type of chap personally. 10 year old me watched Claudia Black in Pitch black, and the death scene stuck with me. Think my parents underestimated how gross that movie would get :lol:

Good choice of bike, I tried to pick one up when I was in London in the same colour. Probably about 10 years ago. Missed out and tried a GPZ 305, which was fairly rubbish by comparison. 

13 hours ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

Henceforth it shall be referred to as Cilla.

Not a lorra lorra  chance of that, and besides the bike has red seat not a red head  :lol:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Fozzie said:

Always more of a Gigi Edgley type of chap personally. 10 year old me watched Claudia Black in Pitch black, and the death scene stuck with me. Think my parents underestimated how gross that movie would get :lol:

Good choice of bike, I tried to pick one up when I was in London in the same colour. Probably about 10 years ago. Missed out and tried a GPZ 305, which was fairly rubbish by comparison. 

No argument from me about Gigi :lol:

The bike though isn't without it's problems, mainly the carbs and will need to be fettled, but otherwise a cracking little bike :thumb:

On 16/04/2022 at 11:02, Tiggie said:

I will stick to reading Classic motorcycle mechanics magazine 

well I would if the Yorkshireman in me will ever allow me to pay £5 for a magazine :lol:

Our Library stocks them - Free to read. If your Library doesn't, then ask for a 'suggestion form' and fill in the details - You may get lucky!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rennie said:

We're going to a StGeorge's day fete thing in a local town called StGeorges!:classic_biggrin::cheers: (the lack of apostrophy is correct)

Enjoy the fete thing👍. I get lost now if I have to drive through the area. All the “new” roads are a pain.

• Like 1

@Stu You nearly had to elect a new Mod tonight. I started choking on my tea and had to be given the heimlich by the Wife!! :shock:

I felt something stuck in my throat but could still breath ok so I took a swig of cider to wash it down, It didn't go down and I was just filling my throat up with cider to the point I couldn't breathe, a couple of squeezes from her and it dislodged and went down. 2 minutes later and I'm finishing my plate while she was sat shaking from the adrenaline rush!! :lol:

• Haha 2