What you doing this weekend?

rennie

I popped into my garage / workshop / materials store with the thought that I need to rearrange the one racking unit which I keep some of my tools on. A quick one hour job to set the shelves to new, better positions. Oh bugger. I hadn’t taken into account the knock-on effect on the organisation of the rest of the tools etc. Nigh on three hours later I’ve stopped. Not finished - I’ve merely reached a point where, if I don’t stop, I’ll be there for several days.

I have in mind that I need to make wholesale changes to the layout but I’ll need a long weekend, or week, with dry weather so I can take everything outside, build new storage and then put everything back in its new place. 

• Sad 2

We're going to the Pub tonight! :thumb: :cheers:

Silly season starts on Thursday! my first work's Christmas do for 20 odd years ! :cheers: :scratch:

The Norfolk nutters are coming here on Friday :cheers:

Beer and Karaoke all weekend :thumb:

• Like 2

Doing bugger all due to having been struck down with some kind of Lurgy, ( not COVID ) Headache, heavy eyes, sore throat, runny nose & shivering 🤒

Just wanna sleep, so I’ll dose up with paracetamol & take an early bath.

• Sad 1

Working all weekend to get work done in advance of our trip to Amsterdam and my fortnight off over the holiday period. At some point I need to sort my tax return too as I’d forgotten about it. 

• Like 1

Quick drink after work to wish my mate well (he's leaving). Got Mrs. Fiddlesticks to drive up and meet me with her bike gear. Abandoned the car in the pub car park, rode over the Woodhead pass and into darkest Lincolnshire to see Tony Wright (of Terrorvision fame).

IMG_20231209_002832.thumb.jpg.e23f7e00da45a54cff7b3ca4b7250758.jpg

Will make our way back tomorrow, then Manchester on Sunday to catch up with our eldest lad.

Edited by Fiddlesticks
  • Like 5

17 hours ago, Fiddlesticks said:

Quick drink after work to wish my mate well (he's leaving). Got Mrs. Fiddlesticks to drive up and meet me with her bike gear. Abandoned the car in the pub car park, rode over the Woodhead pass and into darkest Lincolnshire to see Tony Wright (of Terrorvision fame).

IMG_20231209_002832.thumb.jpg.e23f7e00da45a54cff7b3ca4b7250758.jpg

Will make our way back tomorrow, then Manchester on Sunday to catch up with our eldest lad.

Well, this dastardly plan worked, right until the return trip when the shock absorber decided to make an oily mess all over the road. 🙄

Limped home. A bit like riding a kangaroo across a bouncy castle. Not to be recommended.

Edited by Fiddlesticks
  • Like 1
  • Sad 6