Nob of the Day.......

Tango

Spiders are your friends they keep the other bugs at bay, I have loads in the house I even feed them flies if I catch any, I had one that took a fly from my fingers I had by a wing and it was going crazy and just held it near the web, the spider came out and took it and wrapped it up for later :thumb:

• Like 2

The stupid bint in a red BMW estate who joined the A1M at Chester le Street and moved across 2 lanes of traffic whilst on her bloody phone and nearly put me in the central reservation. My language was quite rude.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

The stupid bint in a red BMW estate who joined the A1M at Chester le Street and moved across 2 lanes of traffic whilst on her bloody phone and nearly put me in the central reservation. My language was quite rude.

Let me guess.

You told her that she was an unpleasant person. 😎

26 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

Are you not aware that BMW drivers are entitled to do that?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

Something like that and my mother would have been very cross with me.

You never told us it was your mum driving the BMW.

I remember overtaking my mum on the M62 and waving at her through the driver's window. That's when she found out I had bought a motorbike. She still hasn't forgiven me.

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

Fortunately it wasn't my mother driving. She just beat it into me that I shouldn't rude things to ladies when I was small. 

Yes, wait till you get big. Good advice.

Different approach ....

NOB of the Day ...

Whosoever decided to spend £100,000,000 on a single F-35B Fighter.

Could have bought 3 F-15’s, 4 EA-18’s .... 

We just lost an F-35B in the Med this afternoon .... Crew ejected , un-injured and back on the ship .. thank god.

Lost too many crews in my time ...

Edited by Trooper74

Whoever invented those taps with a press top to turn them on.  As soon as you get your hands underneath they turn off, so the only way to wash your hands is to hold it down and wash one hand at a time  trying to rub soap around like a demented preying mantis. That and people who install toilets where the seat and lid won't stay up.

2 hours ago, goat said:

and people who install toilets where the seat and lid won't stay up.

I always figure When you find that it’s either a lady designer or plumber.  Then having seen some professional male workmanship, they could cook anything up…

1 minute ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

It's 2 degrees here. I was out in my winter kit with heated gloves on when a biker went past me going the other way wearing shorts. 

His legs were literally blue. 

One has to ask - why on earth would anyone be out on a bike at this time of year wearing shorts? 

4 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

One has to ask - why on earth would anyone be out on a bike at this time of year wearing shorts? 

I wonder if the goose pumps, lack of blood flow make them any less susceptible to road rash?

• Haha 1

Tootling down dual carriageway car waiting in a central reservation slip coming In the opposite direction.

it should have crossed my path and joined side road on my left, should have.

Woman as it turned out, turned left and drove the wrong way towards me in  outside lane, brakes, horn, lights, she realised and turned (her) right straight across the front of me and put her car off the road, she just missed a sign as she drove over the kerb and disappeared into the grass. 

I didn't stop, I've had this happen a couple of times, usually folk just burry the car into the central reservation out of fear, I've never had anyone turn straight across my path and Bury it on the other side.

Another 20ft and this would be a very different post. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

This guy - caused me to have to go way out of my way this morning

_121936065_9a802f1e-49ca-4912-9d2b-33e27c280f96.jpg

If your going to f**k up just make sure your going to do it properly and leave people thinking just how the actual Fook…. 😁

• Like 1

This would have to be the two complete dickheads reported by BBC on trail bikes riding over a seal pup on a beach in Norfolk. Hopefully it was dead of natural causes before the fuckwits started their  "fun".

Edited by S-Westerly
  • Sad 1

I'm nominating the lazy idiot that when I asked if they have waterproof socks at trespass store near me.

"I'm afraid we don't have them. Just go online."

What the F*&k happened to "I can order it for you and you come back and spend your money in my store..." ??? 🤬

1 hour ago, husoi said:

I'm nominating the lazy idiot that when I asked if they have waterproof socks at trespass store near me.

"I'm afraid we don't have them. Just go online."

What the F*&k happened to "I can order it for you and you come back and spend your money in my store..." ??? 🤬

Sales lazyness. Bit like when I got the wife's phone from currys PC World on a black friday deal the store promised to beat any high street or online deal no buts was their tag  line. They couldn't but said they could if I go online etc here lies the reasons shops close. 

• Like 2