What did you do to your bike today?

Stu

6 hours ago, onesea said:

Finally changed the cans in my Trophy, the question is should a Trophy really crackle and pop on the overrun?

The GS occasionally produces a little pop on the overrun. The first bike I’ve had that does that. It’s kinda cute… Would piss me off if it did it all the time, mind. 

52 minutes ago, rob m said:

Nice. Been looking at Delkevic for my ST 1050. From the videos I've seen they sound flippin' awesome.

They do sound good, been confirmed by a couple of biking friends “sounds so much better then the old ones”.  Maybe this week I will get a friend a quite bit of road and catch some “on” the road noises.

The only thing is I liked my quite old stock exhausts but replacing with them would be nearly 4x the cost…

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, klingelton said:

Treated the bike to some new rubber today.  The difference in handling is night and day.  The old tyres were original to the bike 15 years ago and are looooong overdue a change.

Metzeler tourance next 2 going on the front of mine tomorrow morning 

15 minutes ago, Stu said:

Went out again! 

Can you guys where :D 

20220310_125818.jpg

Bloody jealous still got covid. So kept busy mowed the lawn and washed the bike least it was productive. Just made a curry to end the day and wasn't far off the local curry house standard. I bought a book called the curry bible and once cracked you can pretty much make any well known curry 👌

• Like 2

Ridden it to St Neots, currently sat in a cafe with a bacon roll and cup of tea. 

One other biker here, sat outside in black and yellow textile jacket (very clean), and a helmet with magic roundabout characters on it

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

I scared our 11 month old granddaughter.

She was fine all afternoon until it was time for me to leave. She was looking increasingly anxious as I put on my kit. The final straw was putting on my helmet. That freaked her out. 

My son was a bit like that at first but after a while I became Daddy Robot and he got a real kick out of it.