What’s your best Photo(s) from today…..

Troy

5 hours ago, Troy said:

A47C3CE7-8E08-4DAC-A29E-43761C402103.thumb.png.85297db31b4001861565a2fafbd3476e.png

😅 must think I’m an MP!?

Oh yeah , I had this shit the minute I put my Sportster up for sale . One bloke from Ireland got really ratty about it . He might have actually been legit but there's no way I'd entertain the idea . 

11 hours ago, fastbob said:

You do realise that this thread is essentially a clunky version of Facebook . 

Without all the crap they add in.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, fastbob said:

You do realise that this thread is essentially a clunky version of Facebook . 

‘fraid I wouldn’t know, never been on Facebook, too many knobends on it from what I hear, more than on here and that’s saying something 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, Steve_M said:

I went for an amble around the Scottish Borders yesterday. This is probably the best of the bunch of photos I took.

091F1B6A-D3E8-437B-ABF7-13515E2D68AA.jpeg

Roads look nice!

On 06/01/2023 at 19:10, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

Our first meeting of the new RC section at the sailing club. And my first afternoon off duty since September.  

IMG-20230106-WA0009.jpg

Sorry but boat 784 numbers are incorrectly placed. Port side below,  starboard side above.

Apparently the dragon official racing guys get very upset when things aren’t to spec.
Fortunately where I sail nobody gives a damm.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, JRH said:

Sorry but boat 784 numbers are incorrectly placed. Port side below,  starboard side above.

Apparently the dragon official racing guys get very upset when things aren’t to spec.
Fortunately where I sail nobody gives a damm.

I didn't want to tell him. 

• Haha 3

On 07/01/2023 at 12:47, Steve_M said:

I went for an amble around the Scottish Borders yesterday. This is probably the best of the bunch of photos I took.

091F1B6A-D3E8-437B-ABF7-13515E2D68AA.jpeg

Where exactly ? 

9 hours ago, fastbob said:

Where exactly ? 

That’s on the road from the A7 near Fiddleton to Hermitage Castle. The first half mile or so is more like trail riding, with gravel and potholes galore, but then becomes this pleasant little lane. 

If I find a moment or two I’ll share the route using MyRouteApp.

Edited by Steve_M
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve_M said:

That’s on the road from the A7 near Fiddleton to Hermitage Castle. The first half mile or so is more like trail riding, with gravel and potholes galore, but then becomes this pleasant little lane. 

If I find a moment or two I’ll share the route using MyRouteApp.

Found it . I have a large map of Scotland on my wall made from pulling apart two cheap atlases and sellotaping the pages together .  

IMG_20230113_095108598.jpg

Edited by fastbob

26 minutes ago, fastbob said:

Found it . I have a large map of Scotland on my wall made from pulling apart two cheap atlases and sellotaping the pages together .  

IMG_20230113_095108598.jpg

That’s the one. The road to the south, from Langholm to Newcastleton is a nice little run. Single track with passing places, it’s not one for speed merchants but perfectly pleasant with fine views.