What you doing this weekend?

rennie

Resting.
Just got back from 10 day river cruise Budapest to Prague. Done too much eating drinking and walking.😁

I noticed fuel prices are all over the show €2.25 some places in Germany and €1.75 just across the river in Austria.

about £1.4 in Czech Republic. 

• Like 2

If I can afford the fuel,  I will be heading out all day Sunday. Unsure where - see what the weather is like, its either, Yorkshire, Lancashire/Cumbria, Wales or Derbyshire. 

Just filled the MT07 @£18 wtf. I will have to raid the piggy bank to fill the KTM @£40 a tank 

22 minutes ago, Pie man said:

Not a fan of riding in the lakes however, the weather appears to be kinder oop up there tomorrow. Will venture up there at some point:thumb:

It won't matter what the weather is like, if your riding in the lake your getting wet 😁 

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, Bender said:

It won't matter what the weather is like, if your riding in the lake your getting wet 😁 

I saw plenty of bikes with German plates heading up to the IOM ferry.  Great to see 👍

• Like 1

This weekend I will be participating in something very similar to this . The Big One . Hundreds of Sportster owners will be riding with their local groups to form progressively larger groups before arriving at Donnington Park for a social and a ceremonial lap of the track . 

• Like 5

This weekend is my last 'week' at work. then.. despite only taking two weeks off, I'm not back on shift until the 1st of July. happy days. Dontcha just love unintended side effects.

and roll on 8am Tuesday morning when I finish. (for 25 days)

Just a matter of avoiding being hospitalised by a random punch from an incoherent, bewildered and rather dangerous man.  with mixed dementia.

But, at least we have biscuits. so its not all bad.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, fastbob said:

This weekend I will be participating in something very similar to this . The Big One . Hundreds of Sportster owners will be riding with their local groups to form progressively larger groups before arriving at Donnington Park for a social and a ceremonial lap of the track . 

I'm sure I spotted Father Christmas in there somewhere.

• Haha 1

Finally getting into the shipyard - midnight tonight ffs. But at least we are going to start the repair period tomorrow hopefully although actual dry docking has been pushed back to 20 June. My summer is disappearing!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

Finally getting into the shipyard - midnight tonight ffs. But at least we are going to start the repair period tomorrow hopefully although actual dry docking has been pushed back to 20 June. My summer is disappearing!

Always heated dry docs, especially one in Bahamas

Just got worse. Berthing cancelled due to dense fog (less than 50 metres vis) and apparently in June we can expect 21 wet days. Worse than the UK. Already hating it and haven't even started.

• Sad 2

13 minutes ago, dynax said:

Going to the Lakes tomorrow, if anyone fancies meeting up en route just let me know, I will be leaving home about 8 am :thumb:

Have a good ride. I'm a bit stuck at the moment due to my father-in-law having been taken ill and just coming out of hospital after three weeks. So he's with us for a while. Looks decent weather tomorrow.

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, dynax said:

Going to the Lakes tomorrow, if anyone fancies meeting up en route just let me know, I will be leaving home about 8 am :thumb:

Damn - would have done, but the Mrs is down in Londinium (she's been invited to some concert). Next time :thumb:

9 hours ago, Pie man said:

Damn - would have done, but the Mrs is down in Londinium (she's been invited to some concert). Next time :thumb:

Going to have to postpone it, had major cramp during the night, think I am still tired from losing so much sleep earlier in the week :thumb: