What you doing this weekend?

rennie

This Weekend I will be in France. Travel plans this year not really working out - Wife just said 'why don't you just F@@kin go and stop being a mard arse' 🤣, So I've decided to hop over to France for 4 Days, have a mooch around Normandy. Its more of a chill ride and camp, Thursday to Sunday. Just booked Chunnel Tickets:thumb:   

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Pie man said:

This Weekend I will be in France. Travel plans this year not really working out - Wife just said 'why don't you just F@@kin go and stop being a mard arse' 🤣, So I've decided to hop over to France for 4 Days, have a mooch around Normandy. Its more of a chill ride and camp, Thursday to Sunday. Just booked Chunnel Tickets:thumb:   

Take a credit card.

Paul needed Petrol (so did I) and we called at a normal 24/24 south of Troyes. He had a 'holiday card with more than enough cash on it on it and so wanted to use that.. to use up the cash. He wanted 15L

The card machine rejected his card because it wanted to ring fence €500 until the transaction was processed!!!  and he had somewhat less than €500.

Machine says NON!

He used his credit card.

a07e0674-6560-46dd-a5aa-14e81eb4ca79.JPG

Edited by Gerontious
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Gerontious said:

Take a credit card.

Paul needed Petrol (so did I) and we called at a normal 24/24 south of Troyes. He had a 'holiday card with more than enough cash on it on it and so wanted to use that.. to use up the cash. He wanted 15L

The card machine rejected his card because it wanted to ring fence €500 until the transaction was processed!!!  and he had somewhat less than €500.

Machine says NON!

He used his credit card.

a07e0674-6560-46dd-a5aa-14e81eb4ca79.JPG

Yes, I saw your earlier post. It is my intension to use it for most things (definitely for Fuel) A little cash for bits and bobs, the camp shop & pizza. Just need to find a site now😆 

Getting ahead of myself - its next weekend 😂😂 

Edited by Pie man

2 hours ago, Pie man said:

Yes, I saw your earlier post. It is my intension to use it for most things (definitely for Fuel) A little cash for bits and bobs, the camp shop & pizza. Just need to find a site now😆 

Getting ahead of myself - its next weekend 😂😂 

Nothing wrong with being early😅

• Haha 1

I was meant to be cutting the grass today!:scratch:

unless I invent an under water mower I don't think that'll be happening! :classic_biggrin:

No bikes on TV this weekend! :crybaby:

I might have to watch F1 :scratch:

I do have plenty of cider though :cheers:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, skyrider said:

went to an auto jumble this morning near southport lots of bike bits and some guys selling complete bikes will be having a look next month if the weather is ok

We were up at the airshow. Never seen the front so full of bikes.

On 10/07/2022 at 18:55, Mickly said:

About to solo El Capitan?

Or a light but of bouldering?

Looks absolutely gorgeous.

I did el cap last year already 

No, the climbing there is nails! I'm not good enough. I need to learn trad multipitch. 

• Haha 1

Weekend starts today with a trip to Manchester.

Friday 9am appointment in Portuguese Consulate.

After this, come back home to see if cat is still alive 🙄

Would prefer to take my time coming up again and enjoy the ride.

Meaning that Sat, after caring for the damn thing I'll be out again 😎

The girl I'm taking is the Pan. Faster and long range to allow fewer stops.

Edited by husoi
  • Like 1

Think I'll check out the custom bike and car show at Alcester Rugby Club on Saturday . Only £2 to get in and straight down the A46 . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, billy sugger said:

Looking for things to cook in an air fryer. Treated myself to a 4ltr jobby from Tower, and it's brilliant. I'm now finding out you can cook more in it than mentioned in the manual 🍟🍤🥩🍗

Hedgehog? 

• Like 1