Nob of the Day.......

Tango

4 hours ago, S-Westerly said:

My current knob is London Transport. Over 30 quid to go on the tube from Waterloo to South Kensington and back for 2 adults and 2 boys of 10 and 9. Affordable public transport? My arse.

Are you sure you didnt purchase the train. That is bloody ridiculous amount and they want people to use more public transport. rip off.

3 hours ago, Fish said:

And dont forget that next years prices rises will be the steepest in a long long time..... But they aren't pushing people away from using public transport! ;) 

No, they just charge more to use the car. 

I hate pubic transport. 

4 hours ago, bonio said:

What?? A few weeks ago, the wife and I went took the bus from Liverpool St to the Kings Road for £1.50 each. 

£11.00 return for each adult, £5.50 for each boy. According to website 10 and under travelling with fare paying adult should be free. However due to TFL being bust now charge half price for kids between 5 and 15. Feel well ripped off.

16 hours ago, S-Westerly said:

£11.00 return for each adult, £5.50 for each boy. According to website 10 and under travelling with fare paying adult should be free. However due to TFL being bust now charge half price for kids between 5 and 15. Feel well ripped off.

Pay via contactless card and it rounds up all the trips to a max of a daily travel card. This goes across ALL forms of public covid catching transport

Well that would be me. Just parked in Woodall services, side stand down. Dropped glove off the right hand side. Instead of getting off bike and walking round I bent down from saddle to find the bike slowly tipping sideways to the right. Ended up squashed against car parked next to me and completely unable to move. Got rescued by a couple of passing blokes. No damage to bike or car. Just massive dent in own self esteem. Utter and total embarrassment. 

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

Well that would be me. Just parked in Woodall services, side stand down. Dropped glove off the right hand side. Instead of getting off bike and walking round I bent down from saddle to find the bike slowly tipping sideways to the right. Ended up squashed against car parked next to me and completely unable to move. Got rescued by a couple of passing blokes. No damage to bike or car. Just massive dent in own self esteem. Utter and total embarrassment. 

Glad that's all thats damaged 

I nominate the white van man who pulled out in front of me. I thought he was being a bit ambitious as I bore down on him. 

Then I spotted the huge trailer he had hitched on behind. With no lights of course. Good job I'd braked early as I'd have gone headlong into the trailer.

At the next junction I shared some constructive criticism of his driving.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My manager.

Although I have the feeling that being a manager = being a nob. 🤔

Since I joined the company almost 6 years ago I will have the 3rd manager in Jan.

Before you say it. NO WASN'T ME 😋

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, husoi said:

My manager.

Although I have the feeling that being a manager = being a nob. 🤔

Since I joined the company almost 6 years ago I will have the 3rd manager in Jan.

Before you say it. NO WASN'T ME 😋

Oh yes it was. Probably drove the poor sods to a nervous collapse.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Pie man said:

Apologies for the bad language and weedy motorcycle horn 😂

That happened to a mate in his car the other day! Only he decided to run in to the back of the other car so both are knob of the day 

• Haha 1

On 24/12/2021 at 19:52, Pie man said:

Apologies for the bad language and weedy motorcycle horn 😂

Sorry i can see how he did that. 

Unfamiliar with the area, coming round corner prior on curb waiting with red light.

If uncertain I would rather stop than flatten pedestrians.

It's that time of year allot of people driving where they normally don't and doing distances they normally don't, Mistakes will happen.

1 hour ago, onesea said:

Sorry i can see how he did that. 

Unfamiliar with the area, coming round corner prior on curb waiting with red light.

If uncertain I would rather stop than flatten pedestrians.

It's that time of year allot of people driving where they normally don't and doing distances they normally don't, Mistakes will happen.

I can see how they did it too, perhaps by not paying attention and little knowledge of road markings and probably the highway code too 😂