Your worst joke!!!

Priest giving confession, first man admitted to adultery & fornication, with a new girl in the village, Fanny Green, as did the second third etc. It seems the whole non gay male population was having wild rampant sex with her, next Communion a vision of loveliness appeared, flaming red hair, rose petal skin, enormous firm breasts filling a cream silk blouse with no bra, green leather mini skirt to mid beautiful thigh & matching green stilleto heels. The preist gazed at this vision of beauty & said shakily to passing choirboy, "Is that fanny green?",  "No he replied I think it is the reflection off her shoes".

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Young man kissing a girl goodnight outside her house, she whispers to him "You can come inside if you want but we must be quiet if we wake dad he will throw you out".. They enter house & continue on the living room couc h,after a while boys says "I need to go to the toilet" girl says " Toilet is upstairs next to dads room of you go up you will wake him & he will throw you out, just use the kitchen sink" . Boy goes into kitchen & after a few moments sticks his head around the door & whispers "Have you got a bit of paper?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Young woman goes to see her line manager at work and said she wanted to report a colleague for Sexual Harassment.
This is a serious allegation her male line manager said to her, tell me exactly what happened.
Well she said it's not the first time, when I'm at the coffee machine a male colleague continually smells my hair and sez your hair smells nice, sorry said the manager I'm struggling to see anything wrong here, who is it, it's Barry the dwarf she said..

• Haha 5

Text messages:

Him: Hey, I don't think this is going to work...I'm breaking up with you, sorry

Her: Whatever! You'll never find out someone like me!

Him: That's the point!

• Sad 1

Some of the potholes around here are ridiculous. As long as I avoid the long narrow ones they are worse for the car than the bike. Unfortunately I have a long narrow one on a bend about 100 metres from my home on a road I must use. 😞

4 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

Some of the potholes around here are ridiculous. As long as I avoid the long narrow ones they are worse for the car than the bike. Unfortunately I have a long narrow one on a bend about 100 metres from my home on a road I must use. 😞

A previous owner of our place bodged the drive with pieces of broken slab hammered into place. We’ve been here just over a year and it never crossed my mind it could cause a problem. A couple of days ago one of the pieces flipped out of the hole as I drove over it and tore a hole in the sidewall of a tyre. A £158 bill I could have done without. 😡 

This spring’s DIY will include patching the drive properly, or at least, with longer term fixes.

• Sad 1