Nob of the Day.......

Tango

17 minutes ago, raesewell said:

I understand and agree, I just can't laugh at someone setting themselves on fire.

Agree especially when it involves melting nylon/polyester ( lookat their head ) and obviously overcome by fumes .

Childhood friend was subject to a fire in which their shell suit caught fire and the material melted into their skin . Their legs took on the Seam pattern .

Edited by TimR

10 hours ago, Stu said:

I never posted it and said it was funny :roll:

Just that he is nob of the day! 

You even posted it the NOTD Thread as well, not even the "Your Worst Joke thread"...

Maybe its time for some to nominate themselves on this thread.....
:tumble:

Edited by onesea
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Richzx6r

My nob of the day goes to......

The freelander driver yesterday who on a dual carriageway her being in the left hand land me in the right coming up to a roundabout decided that she was turning right at said roundabout but not from the right hand lane so cuts me up and effs and blinds at me like I'm the one in the wrong:scratch:

What a twat

• 2 weeks later...

Today it's me:

My garage got flooded in the mega rain so I spent an hour or so moving stuff around and mopping the water up with one of those squeegee things on a stick.

After several bucket loads I remembered that I have a wet Vax. 🙄

On the plus side, I've had a bit of a clear out and the floor is nice and clean!

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Mr Fro said:

Today it's me:

My garage got flooded in the mega rain so I spent an hour or so moving stuff around and mopping the water up with one of those squeegee things on a stick.

After several bucket loads I remembered that I have a wet Vax. 🙄

On the plus side, I've had a bit of a clear out and the floor is nice and clean!

gold at the end of the rainbow 

18 minutes ago, skyrider said:

gold at the end of the rainbow 

More like a dog shit sandwich!

Anyway, all done now with the dehumidifier on max and hoping for no rain for the next few days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mr Fro said:

More like a dog shit sandwich!

Anyway, all done now with the dehumidifier on max and hoping for no rain for the next few days.

yeah handy things deumidifier's  i have one in the cave 

4 minutes ago, skyrider said:

yeah handy things deumidifier's  i have one in the cave 

Very true although I could do with a bigger one - in soogy weather mine gets filled up in a day.

So Possibly a candidate for some TOTW award or something similar, I was press ganged into walking 2 miles to morrisons for party food and all the time wanting to get out on the bike, I got home and into my gear, uncovered the old girl and warmed her up, off the centre stand and started to ride away after forgetting to take the chain and padlock off the front wheel and forks... Amazed and scared about my lack of presence of mind. 

My daughter was so worried that she stood at the window taking pictures and laughing... Plantpot. 

I have now ensured that I have put the chain through the oxford cover slots so I cannot get the cover off now without removing the padlock and chain. 

Screenshot_20201231_175455_com.whatsapp.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Tiggie said:

@paulc I've moved your post here so you can nominate yourself as a nob of the day!! :classic_biggrin:

Hope there was no damage except to your pride!!

Thank you😊 no damage thankfully but a little concerned about my absolute lack of concentration amid my excitement to get out on her... Doh😊

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

At least you didn't suffer the ignominious fate of being photographed lying underneath the bike quietly calling for help. 

Bet that involved a bit of taking the  Lord's name in vain!

• Haha 1

Been there years ago on my Africa twin.
Even worse because the embarrassment was on supermarket's car park.
Put the shopping in the top box, gloves and helmet on just to ride 1/2 foot and being surprised by the sudden stop and the bike falling on its side.
Since then all my disk locks have the yellow coil to the grip.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, husoi said:

Been there years ago on my Africa twin.
Even worse because the embarrassment was on supermarket's car park.
Put the shopping in the top box, gloves and helmet on just to ride 1/2 foot and being surprised by the sudden stop and the bike falling on its side.
Since then all my disk locks have the yellow coil to the grip.

Makes me feel a bit better Husoi :D 👍, it wasnt even too heavy to lift back up...between 7 the of us :D

• Like 1