What did you do to your bike today?

Stu

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

Oh! 

I thought I was doing something wrong :? 

im on about that massive sticker , use hot water on it or a hair dryer next time you have a go at it...second thoughts its probably hiding a massive scratch ,

leave it be.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

im on about that massive sticker , use hot water on it or a hair dryer next time you have a go at it...second thoughts its probably hiding a massive scratch ,

leave it be.

Twat 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Stu said:

Twat 

Seriously you know why that sticker is on there....  cause every fooker and his uncle has got one and it probably was so the previous owner could  find it  

after parking it .

Just now, Six30 said:

Seriously you know why that sticker is on there....  cause every fooker and his uncle has got one and it probably was so the previous owner could  find it  

after parking it .

Thats why I am keeping it on..............

• Haha 1

Just now, Six30 said:

Forget to say it was prob an old boy..

Probably was to be fair! 

Which I don't understand the sticker! He would probably forget it was on there.........

• Haha 1

Gave Xena a wash and polish which hasn't been done for months and months, cleaned and lubed the chain also not done for a while, bike night tonight so wanted her looking more presentable :lol:

She is also due a service shortly, racked up 5100 miles so far and will be doing a few more this week with some more club rideouts coming up, got one in Lincolnshire on Wednesday and another to the Forest of Bowland on Sunday, busy busy busy :thumb:

Edited by dynax

3 hours ago, dynax said:

Gave Xena a wash and polish which hasn't been done for months and months, cleaned and lubed the chain also not done for a while, bike night tonight so wanted her looking more presentable :lol:

She is also due a service shortly, racked up 5100 miles so far and will be doing a few more this week with some more club rideouts coming up, got one in Lincolnshire on Wednesday and another to the Forest of Bowland on Sunday, busy busy busy :thumb:

Ah , the Forest of Bowland .  I kind of " Discovered " that on paper , so to speak , by just looking at a map and trying to work out a scenic route to Scotland . It looks like a sort of enclave where no major roads have ever been built . I'd be interested in any more first hand information if you can provide it .  . 

Screenshot_20210816-173304.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fastbob said:

Ah , the Forest of Bowland .  I kind of " Discovered " that on paper , so to speak , by just looking at a map and trying to work out a scenic route to Scotland . It looks like a sort of enclave where no major roads have ever been built . I'd be interested in any more first hand information if you can provide it .  . 

Screenshot_20210816-173304.png

If I could add a little info for you. Depending where you are approaching the trough from, and where you want to head too, a good road starts just off the A59 at Ribchester Rd and through Ribchester then on to Longridge, pick up Longridge Rd and head for Dunsop Bridge (there is a cafe) or head a little further along that route to sykes and you will come across a brew wagon in a gravel lay-by just by the brook. Continue to follow signs for Quernmore and you will find Jubilee Tower, great views over Lancaster and Morecombe bay and the lakes. From there you could then head for Caton - Kirby Lonsdale (brew stop) then take your pick which way you want to head north. 

IMG_20200531_222400_725.jpg

IMG_20200531_222400_716.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, fastbob said:

54 minutes ago, Pie man said:

If I could add a little info for you. Depending where you are approaching the trough from, and where you want to head too, a good road starts just off the A59 at Ribchester Rd and through Ribchester then on to Longridge, pick up Longridge Rd and head for Dunsop Bridge (there is a cafe) or head a little further along that route to sykes and you will come across a brew wagon in a gravel lay-by just by the brook. Continue to follow signs for Quernmore and you will find Jubilee Tower, great views over Lancaster and Morecombe bay and the lakes. From there you could then head for Caton - Kirby Lonsdale (brew stop) then take your pick which way you want to head north. 

I have no idea which way we are going as it's a group ride out so a case of follow my leader, one thing i will be doing though is videoing the ride, might take some time to edit it and get uploaded though but will do it asap :thumb:

• Like 2

Rode it to work😁

And managed to get off it at said destination. 

Not exactly pain free but a good start.

@StuI should have risked jumping on the beemer Sunday....lol. 3rd time lucky next month😂

• Like 4