What did you do to your bike today?

Stu

4 hours ago, stearman65 said:

My Doohan I Tango E Scooter came with a Red Bull sticker on the wind deflector, so I scraped it off. It was stuck like S**t to a blanket.

Stearman65

s-l1600.jpg

What the hell is that? Looks like my dad's invalid scooter on steroids.

• Haha 3

Yesterday we were sorting out my front tyre, reseating it to get the bead to seat properly.  So today we took the bikes out for a 151 mile round trip with a stop off or Cors Caron near Tregaron.  What a wonderful mix of roads we rode along.

IMG_20210822_225625_4~2.jpg

• Like 5

On 22/08/2021 at 23:16, Turbogirlie said:

Yesterday we were sorting out my front tyre, reseating it to get the bead to seat properly.  So today we took the bikes out for a 151 mile round trip with a stop off or Cors Caron near Tregaron.  What a wonderful mix of roads we rode along.

IMG_20210822_225625_4~2.jpg

I've took some great trips into Wales this year. I can't wait for the school holidays to end and the traffic to die down a little. On a good day I can travel out towards Wales from the Black Country and pretty much not have to stop for traffic from Ludlow to my destination. Great roads and scenery indeed!

• Like 1

Bike Serviced ready for the Scotland trip in September. Oil, filter & brake fluid changed. Stopped off for a brew in GS territory (Dewsbury what a Sh1thole) I'm qualified to say that, coming from where I live 😂

20210825_100645.jpg

• Like 1

On 22/08/2021 at 13:40, stearman65 said:

My Doohan I Tango E Scooter came with a Red Bull sticker on the wind deflector, so I scraped it off. It was stuck like S**t to a blanket.

Stearman65

s-l1600.jpg

See the source image

Thought i would announce to the world my 1980 Z500 passes the 80000 miles last week, forgot to take a pic so did one tonight when i got back from the VJMC breakfast meeting at the Strawberry Fields cafe south of York.

502368069_clocks8021326-8-2021miles..thumb.jpg.3d54400ce82793e5457c53132d2d3756.jpg

• Like 7

On 22/08/2021 at 22:11, stearman65 said:

If you check my profile you'll find out.

Stearman65

No need , it's in your post . It's a Doohan l Tango E Scooter . Apparently it's registered as a Mobility Scooter . So Not far off the mark then . 

• Haha 1

Bike all loaded up for the run up to Scotland. Now I could just run with a top box and tank bag however, I have decided to pannier up. Not that there is much in them, just a pair of boots and a change of riding gear and some brew tackle 😂  

Edited by Pie man
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Pie man said:

Bike all loaded up for the run up to Scotland. Now I could just run with a top box and tank bag however, I have decided to pannier up. Not that there is much in them, just a pair of boots and a change of riding gear and some brew tackle 😂  

Some good weather on the way, hope you have a great time. 

• Like 1

Fitted a replacement front caliper, rebuilt with new seals. Old one was loose, slide pins had rusted and worn.

Been out for a test ride, busy at Sams cafe (by A&d Motorcycles inDenbigh). Didn't see a speed camera van today - unusual for sunday in North Wales.

1 hour ago, Yorky said:

They're the ones you need to worry about.

They are usually visible, butby the time you have seen them it too late - they'vw got you.

Also they havea habit of pairing them up, you see one, think there won't be another one anywhere near, then just down the road there is a second camera.

Just saw a nastily placed speed camera on my way back from the lakes. 

Its on the A65 Directly after the road goes from a dual to a single carriage way.

Bet it's caught loads as they slow down after coming off the dual :crybaby:

Went to the club night tonight no food being served as the chef is off and no one else to cover, decided to call in at local take away for a bite to eat, ended up with some drunken b@stard that wouldn't leave the bike alone and broke the fixings for the ignition barrel on the top yoke, the police are looking for him but £70 for a top yoke so not worth going through insurance 🤬 doesn't even come close, not happy at all.

• Sad 4

6 minutes ago, dynax said:

Went to the club night tonight no food being served as the chef is off and no one else to cover, decided to call in at local take away for a bite to eat, ended up with some drunken b@stard that wouldn't leave the bike alone and broke the fixings for the ignition barrel on the top yoke, the police are looking for him but £70 for a top yoke so not worth going through insurance 🤬 doesn't even come close, not happy at all.

Malicious damage or trying to swipe it, sucks either way.