Nob of the Day.......

Tango

31 minutes ago, Bender said:

Me.

For attempting to run circular saw through finger.

Good job I'm not a bleeder, although I'm not sure if having blood that dosen't escape easily has a down side.

DSC_1550.JPG

Ouch!! 

I nipped the skin on my finger today when I trapped it in something! pulled the skin off creating a hole that bleeds constantly! 

All my tools are now DNA protected :lol: 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Mr Fro said:

It might be alright... or it might not!

I've got one of these for the whinja (because I don't like bobbins).

Mr Fro, that's the sort of paddock stand I have, but on the offside (non-chain side) the ABS sensor means that trying to get a good seating can be tricky, which is where I almost dropped the bike. Maybe the Abba is the way to go.

Thanks people.

Fish

8 hours ago, Tiggie said:

ouch!! That could of been very nasty 😲

Yes, don't try cutting wood on the edge of a wall whilst trying to support the thin bit your cutting, at least not until the blade has passed where your going to put your hand 😂 

The error I made was I had the blade set to max cut depth as I had just put a fine blade in and didn't set depth afterwards dohhh.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bianco2564 said:

The person riding an L plated 125 in Rugby this morning with a full orange Sainsburys shopping bag hooked over their left wrist.

Must be a close relation to the one I saw in Stroud except his was a Tesco bag. Also hanging off his left wrist.

1 minute ago, S-Westerly said:

Must be a close relation to the one I saw in Stroud except his was a Tesco bag. Also hanging off his left wrist.

that lot will do anything but buy a top box 😐

• Like 1

On 31/12/2020 at 22:11, paulc said:

So Possibly a candidate for some TOTW award or something similar, I was press ganged into walking 2 miles to morrisons for party food and all the time wanting to get out on the bike, I got home and into my gear, uncovered the old girl and warmed her up, off the centre stand and started to ride away after forgetting to take the chain and padlock off the front wheel and forks... Amazed and scared about my lack of presence of mind. 

My daughter was so worried that she stood at the window taking pictures and laughing... Plantpot. 

I have now ensured that I have put the chain through the oxford cover slots so I cannot get the cover off now without removing the padlock and chain. 

Screenshot_20201231_175455_com.whatsapp.jpg

Done similar ..... forgot to take the disc lock of ..... only ever done it the once though 😳🤣

• Like 1

On 07/03/2021 at 20:57, Bender said:

Me.

Good job I'm not a bleeder, although I'm not sure if having blood that dosen't escape easily has a down side.

DSC_1550.JPG

Ouch .... you were both unlucky but also very lucky ..... seen some nasty accidents with circular saws 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

Nob of the day goes to whoever invented grated cheese, and then thought it was a good idea to stick it in school children's lunches.

Maybe string would be better shape, nah that will never fly.

I'm nob of the day twofold :oops:

Battery has died on my car while picking daughter up from school. Had to walk her home, not far so no issue but its my own stupid fault. The majority of my driving is 5/10 minute journeys so its a miracle it hasn't happened before. I know this and keep meaning to plug it into my charger on a night once a month or so but have been too lazy and keep forgetting :roll:

And the second reason is when looking for my jump leads I remembered I left them in my old car which I gave to my Brother-In-Law :bang:

Currently waiting for him to finish his tea so he can drive down and give me a jump start

Edit: tea being his dinner for all you southerners :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Tiggie said:

Battery has died on my car while picking daughter up from school. Had to walk her home, not far so no issue but its my own stupid fault. The majority of my driving is 5/10 minute journeys so its a miracle it hasn't happened before. I know this and keep meaning to plug it into my charger on a night once a month or so but have been too lazy and keep forgetting :roll:

And the second reason is when looking for my jump leads I remembered I left them in my old car which I gave to my Brother-In-Law :bang:

Currently waiting for him to finish his tea so he can drive down and give me a jump start

As a suvener I don`t want you to translate why you are waiting for a "jump" from your brother in law and quite how that will help your problem lol.:seeya:

Cheers

Ian

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tiggie said:

yep my dinner is at 12oclock

• Like 3

My nomination today goes to my local garage. I picked up a massive screw in my tyre this morning so went straight there to get it plugged.

Unfortunately, the f**kwit who mounted the tyre scratched the rim to bits.

20210324_125845.thumb.jpg.bfe9702a10d0d4eb85a90dc383e80b82.jpg

20210324_130803.thumb.jpg.03443fe890c4f42992befc3d807e85fa.jpg

All the wheels were stripped and recoated last year so I was quite pissed off.

the garage guy said "oh yeah, well run flats can be difficult". I told him that if he wasn't confident then he shouldn't have attempted the job!

Anyway, they agreed to have it re-done. What made then £30 ended up costing them £70 because of a kak handed ape.

• Sad 1

On 07/03/2021 at 20:57, Bender said:

Me.

DSC_1550.JPG

Ouch .... odds on thats your nose picker ?

• Haha 1