What you doing this weekend?

rennie

30 minutes ago, Mick67 said:

Had a busy morning checking and packing for trip down to the Italian alps, all sorted now just got to put the bags into the panniers and top box for a 5am start in the morning.

A few beers this afty then a curry and early night, a little bit excited now. 😆

Have fun 👍 

Off up to Scotland for a 3 night break with the Wife.

Due to The Queen's funeral and the way my rota works I'm getting 5 days off for the price of 2 :cheers:

I need it. It'll be the first time I've had more than 1 day in a row off since my Canada holiday back end of may 🙄

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

Starting to pack all my stuff for the holidays 🥳

Monday will service the Pan and fill pannier bags with my stuff.

Final checks and load the trailer.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Tiggie said:

Off up to Scotland for a 3 night break with the Wife.

Due to The Queen's funeral and the way my rota works I'm getting 5 days off for the price of 2 :cheers:

I need it. It'll be the first time I've had more than 1 day in a row off since my Canada holiday back end of may 🙄

Scotland ehh 😂 

Have a good time 👍 

• Like 1

Whatever it is , don't put it off because winter is just around the corner . I fancy a blast around Snowdonia to round off the a memorable year in which I can say that I owned two different Harleys . 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, rennie said:

Got next week off :thumb: Not going away :crybaby:

The Brother in Law is coming to do our patio in the back garden so there will doubtless be plenty of :cheers: involved :thumb:

Make sure he does the patio before the beer or you may get a very odd patio!

• Haha 2

Today I'm going to watch my oldest grandson play rugby. Under 12 B's so not exactly international level! Still he'll appreciate us being there.

Tomorrow its back on the death watch for my mother - in addition to congestive heart failure she's now got c. difficile which makes things even more unpleasant and means I'm banished from daughter's house as I'm considered too dangerous a risk to middle grandson who has just had bowel surgery which is fair enough. 

• Sad 9

I went to Squires Cafe.

I was going to take my granddaughter (12) with her new kit ..helmet, gloves, jacket etc ...she was so excited ... so excited it seems that calling her mother a bitch and her sister (11) a slag she had forgotten about consequences .... 

Grounded !

No ride out with grandad ... serves her right ...

So i went by myself ... pleasant 3 hours on the bike ...

PUD_9592.JPG

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, dynax said:

I was at Squire's yesterday afternoon, I didn't bother collecting my picture :lol:

Like the vast majority I would not be caught dead buying my picture at Squires .... You wait until you get home ...lol 

18 hours ago, Trooper74 said:

I went to Squires Cafe.

I was going to take my granddaughter (12) with her new kit ..helmet, gloves, jacket etc ...she was so excited ... so excited it seems that calling her mother a bitch and her sister (11) a slag she had forgotten about consequences .... 

Grounded !

No ride out with grandad ... serves her right ...

So i went by myself ... pleasant 3 hours on the bike ...

PUD_9592.JPG

5 hours ago, dynax said:

I was at Squire's yesterday afternoon, I didn't bother collecting my picture :lol:

So thats 3 of us that was there and not one of us saw or spoke to each other :lol: 

• Haha 3