What did you do to your bike today?

Stu

Flushed the cooling system and refilled with Hondas' own antifreeze, 45ltrs for £30.

Also fitted new front fork, £98 for a single 41mm stantion from a company called JMP, along with new OEM Honda fork seals, £58 Inc postage for two sets of seal and dust cap. 

Not sure which is the culprit for the leaking seal, but take a gander at these. The dots are damage from a nylon hammer from the last change, but the seal I have no idea what caused the damage 

IMG_20220710_190123.jpg

IMG_20220710_190042.jpg

IMG_20220710_185919.jpg

IMG_20220710_185854.jpg

• Like 1

Got up and headed to Coleshill Bikers World for a Breakfast Batch . Then I found myself in Stratford upon Avon followed by Banbury and then I noticed that I was in Shipston on Stour . Half way to Oxford I veered off towards Stow on the Wold and ended up in Pershore . A quick sprint along the A 46 and here I am in Coventry again . Would it have anything to do with this ? 

IMG_20220707_213418552.jpg

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, fastbob said:

Got up and headed to Coleshill Bikers World for a Breakfast Batch . Then I found myself in Stratford upon Avon followed by Banbury and then I noticed that I was in Shipston on Stour . Half way to Oxford I veered off towards Stow on the Wold and ended up in Pershore . A quick sprint along the A 46 and here I am in Coventry again . Would it have anything to do with this ? 

Some nice eadt going roads through the cotswolds and back through Worcestershire 👍

1 hour ago, MikeHorton said:

Some nice eadt going roads through the cotswolds and back through Worcestershire 👍

Banbury to Shipston has some amazing views of the "Rolling" Oxfordshire countryside but the surface is horrible . 

• Like 1

Well yesterday actually,  popped out to do a job for a friend and ended up with another bloody puncture!!!

That's 3 punctures in the last year!!

And 2 in last 4 week's!!

Had to get recovered yesterday after a 6mm bolt went in??

3 inch nail was in Scotland which was plugged ok and bolt was near Warminster  yesterday!!!

Ain't doing the lottery anymore 😕

20220710_122413.jpg

20220710_102525.jpg

20220710_230652.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Got this off ebay.

took less than 2min including taking the photos.

As easy as 1

image.thumb.jpeg.a35ff011475aff5f1928d8d0874a1883.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.8937ff58f4da13199b7888daa2f9445e.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.2ab33ae3c1271d96190840fea4c6e674.jpeg

Minimal effort and at no point it felt like was about to fall down

• Like 6

Finally got the damn thing running only to find that my mot ran out.

Test ride today then book her in, months of throwing parts at it and all that was needed was a bit of cling film on the inlets.

16577888838415594900767953368751.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/07/2022 at 03:26, fastbob said:

Be that your  new  beloved? Looks smart.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

Rode one round N Wales. 

Should have given me a shout! I would have let you buy me and the wife a cuppa 🤣

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

Rode one round N Wales. Fitted a new screen to the other one. 

Both have enough dead flies on them to keep me in Eccles cakes for a year. 

Given the source of the main  ingredient I would have thought Welsh Cakes would have been more appropriate . 

Screenshot_20220715-131344.png

• Like 1

Ride out to Annie’s Tea Rooms Kidlington, (🥓 ☕️ Was consumed), followed by a visit to Kings / Helmet city. Swift half at Deddington Arms Hotel and then home. 

• Like 3

Spent the morning fiddling with my new bike . My Biltwell grips arrived so I fitted them and by the time I was finished it was too hot to do anything . This evening I went out on an aimless ride on empty roads and took a few pictures on the Burton Dassett hills . 

IMG_20220716_210040122.jpg

• Like 5

Had a new pair of Pirelli GT2's ftted to the bike ready for the big Jolly in September, looking into getting a MV Motorrad bar riser but need to look into tank bag clearance first.

Mick

• Like 1

Picked it up from my son in law, took it for MOT at MD Racing at Walton on Thames , passed with one advisory I already knew about. Then rode it to Cheltenham to book it in for its desmo service. Got caught up in a road closing incident on the M25 which gave me an average speed over 100 miles of 29 mph. The shame of it.

• Like 1

The tracer went in for a service, and they kindly gave me a tracer 9GT whilst they worked away. 

Likes :- cruise control, power delivery is a lot better than the old 16 plate 900 I rode last year, suspension gave way better feedback

Dislikes :- the screen is still pretty useless for someone who's over 5' 9" and the dash is pretty much it. If they could fit the dash from the 19 plate it would look way better, and the screen would just be replaced with something larger.

• Like 1